Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well up for this!!!

Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:57 am

As soon as I opened my eyes this morning the game was the first thing to enter my head!!

Along with nervous excitement. We as fans have a major part to play tonight. We will be the 12th man!!
I don't give a f**k of other fans are looking and thinking what a wanker ect. Just going to be bouncing and singing throughout!!

No set of away fans our coming to my teams ground and out sing us no fecking chance!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Well up for this!!!

Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:06 am

Well said Baz,we need everyone doing the same.
Will never forget the Leeds game,with their players bricking it.let's do it again. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

By the way Baz ,well done for beating me in the pool semi ;) .

Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:12 am

mike blues wrote:Well said Baz,we need everyone doing the same.
Will never forget the Leeds game,with their players bricking it.let's do it again. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

By the way Baz ,well done for beating me in the pool semi ;) .

Ha ha it was a fluke mate!!
:lol: 8-)

Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:16 am

Canton stand baz wrote:As soon as I opened my eyes this morning the game was the first thing to enter my head!!

Along with nervous excitement. We as fans have a major part to play tonight. We will be the 12th man!!
I don't give a f**k of other fans are looking and thinking what a wanker ect. Just going to be bouncing and singing throughout!!

No set of away fans our coming to my teams ground and out sing us no fecking chance!!

Lets f*cking have it!

Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:21 am

Canton stand baz wrote:As soon as I opened my eyes this morning the game was the first thing to enter my head!!

Same here...
I'm f*cking well up for it .....can't wait bring em on .... :ayatollah:
I want kick off NOW..... :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:37 am

i have to agree, getting ready for work and the first thing i did before putting the kettle on was the laptop, then before my work uniform, i was sorting out what im going to wear tonight!

i was even dreaming that i was playing in the game last night, strangely though it was in the st davids 2 centre :?

theres no way that i can concentrate on work today!

cant wait til 530!!!

come on !!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:44 am

:headbang:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:37 am

Thats the spirit Baz. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:04 am

Getting the vocal chords ready and I'm prepared to cheer the boys to victory for 90 minutes (or 90+3!)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:28 am

Yeah i like your spirit Barrie. Annis and me will be doing everything we can to get the one's by us going. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:13 am

cant wait am totally buzzin but butterflys are doing the rounds in my stomach! looking forward to the whole thing as its not just the football its meeting up with fellow bluebirds which are the most unique in the land.im going to play my part in cheering the boys onto victory and i have every faith in their ability to take us back to wembley cos im loving the new team mentality that dictates we get all players giving thier all for 90 mins.come on city lets av it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:59 pm

everybody better sing tonight we need to create the best atmosphere possible.To make palace scared :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:36 pm

It's funny My Sharona was the first thing in my mind. Wonder what that means.