Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANGRY AND CONFUSED

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:53 am

We have been told the money problems stem from the overspend on fitting out the new stadium.
Yet it would appear that no one allegedly has been paid (barring Pr and his bonus's). Steve Borley's frim are still owed millions, Loads of small firms are owed hundred's of thousands, and this deal with the catering company Compass, what is that all about, they have the catering contract and make all the profit, yet we spend and still owe some company i Newport over 100,000 pounds for knives and f*cking forks.

Where as the money gone and how can Pr keep getting bonus's when so manysmall firms are owed money and may go to the wall because of us.

Something is going on down there, something stinks, and in my opinion allegedly, there is a slush fund set aside, for the fat cats to feed off when we go into admin, just my opinion and all allegedly, obviously.

And yes whilst we can blame PR, because the buck stops with him, is he the only one who know what's going on, I very much doubt that, and there are lot's of others involved and well in the know as to what's going on.

Re: ANGRY AND CONFUSED

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:56 am

The Biggest Question is like you Said WHERE HAS ALL THE MONEY GONE TOO ?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:00 am

He has lied and cheated us out on thousands of pounds - the lying ....

Everytime he says the tax bill was piad even out of the season ticket money and yet it is still not paid so where has that money gone along with the rest of it

The guy should be done for mismanagement and fraud

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:49 am

risdales a f*cking prick, who does he think he his bleeding us dry like this, hes only an employee of this club and should never be allowed to get away with it

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:00 am

murphy wrote:risdales a f*cking prick, who does he think he his bleeding us dry like this, hes only an employee of this club and should never be allowed to get away with it

Thats exactly what he is , an employee, and his main job is to be the front man for the board. That is take all the stick and be a firewall for the board members. Perhaps thats why he is getting such bonuses..just to keep him quiet to waht is actually going on.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:56 am

BigGwynram wrote:We have been told the money problems stem from the overspend on fitting out the new stadium.
Yet it would appear that no one allegedly has been paid (barring Pr and his bonus's). Steve Borley's frim are still owed millions, Loads of small firms are owed hundred's of thousands, and this deal with the catering company Compass, what is that all about, they have the catering contract and make all the profit, yet we spend and still owe some company i Newport over 100,000 pounds for knives and f*cking forks.

Where as the money gone and how can Pr keep getting bonus's when so manysmall firms are owed money and may go to the wall because of us.

Something is going on down there, something stinks, and in my opinion allegedly, there is a slush fund set aside, for the fat cats to feed off when we go into admin, just my opinion and all allegedly, obviously.

And yes whilst we can blame PR, because the buck stops with him, is he the only one who know what's going on, I very much doubt that, and there are lot's of others involved and well in the know as to what's going on.

Spot on gwyn 100% agree...

Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:02 pm

I heard some council road worker say when he's working in Cowbridge next week on the roads - he's gonna drive a steam roller over his R8 accidently on purpose ;) !! :lol: (ALLEGEDLY!)

Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:07 pm

If we have genuinely spent over 100k on knifes and forks then we might as well just call it a day. Who the fcuk sanctioned that order? Was it confused with an order for Buckingham Palace?!!!! :evil:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Ive said it before, the Fraud squad should should be brought in and investigations made

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:22 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Ive said it before, the Fraud squad should should be brought in and investigations made
can we the fans be able to do that if so when :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Wasn't there a story that PR actually rented goldfish + tank at leeds for 20 a week? lol

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:48 pm

We have finally paid St Johns ambulance.....only trouble is......

Last seasons bill from Ninian Park...

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:22 pm

there all full off shit.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:35 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:If we have genuinely spent over 100k on knifes and forks then we might as well just call it a day. Who the fcuk sanctioned that order? Was it confused with an order for Buckingham Palace?!!!! :evil:

It's true I have the inventory from a Companies House right in front of me now. The total bill was £105,118.78p.

To be fair it wasn't for knives, forks and spoons alone there was also some can openers, butter knives, sugar bowls and plates.

But I still think over £100,000 on such items is an extravagance which this club simply couldn't afford.

Finally there is one last bitter twist in the tail; we don't even own the property. Compass has a chattel mortgage charge against the whole lot and therefore owns the property until we pay them back whatever cash we seem to owe them for fitting out the stadium.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:If we have genuinely spent over 100k on knifes and forks then we might as well just call it a day. Who the fcuk sanctioned that order? Was it confused with an order for Buckingham Palace?!!!! :evil:

It's true I have the inventory from a Companies House right in front of me now. The total bill was £105,118.78p.

To be fair it wasn't for knives, forks and spoons alone there was also some can openers, butter knives, sugar bowls and plates.

But I still think over £100,000 on such items is an extravagance which this club simply couldn't afford.

Finally there is one last bitter twist in the tail; we don't even own the property. Compass has a chattel mortgage charge against the whole lot and therefore owns the property until we pay them back whatever cash we seem to owe them for fitting out the stadium.

So where does the £700k figure come from ?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

So where does the £700k figure come from ?

There is an extensive 4 page list which covers just about every food/drink outlet along the concourse. Unfortunately these items are not valued but I would guess their total value must be much higher than £700,000.

My guess is the club had to put a down payment and the £700k is the final invoice for the balance which never got paid.

Companies House also has further invoices from Burgess Furniture for £69,470.00 (tables and chairs) and from another company (you can't make out their name) for £105,118.78p for the knives, forks, spoons, plates and cups.

All the items listed have a chattel mortgage charge over them in favour of Compass Contract Services, which means should CCS Ltd go tits up they will become the owners of the equipment.