Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If errors are made

Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:26 pm

tomorrow night it would be good to follow those fans who picked Marshall up after is mistake and get behind the boys.I don't think any player will be taking this lightly and of course there is the pressure to do well and with pressure comes the odd mistake.I have been on the Palace messageboard to find out what's up there and they really feel this is in the bag and as one fan suggested "Cardiff shouldn't even be in the English cup and 4000 fans will be their 12th man"etc (thought I would throw that in)
So! can I suggest we sing players names if mistakes are made and pick em back up,I am as passionate as the next man and sometimes get pissed off with some mistakes but the players on that pitch have given it all they got this season and none of them intend to get it wrong,as long as they are working hard as individuals and as a team I think tomorrow and the rest of the season we should not be the 12th but 13th man

REMEMBER LEEDS UTD

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I KNOW I WON'T SLEEP TONIGHT SO I WILL BE WATCHING THE LEEDS GAME AGAIN

Re: If errors are made

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:03 pm

dazzyt wrote:tomorrow night it would be good to follow those fans who picked Marshall up after is mistake and get behind the boys.I don't think any player will be taking this lightly and of course there is the pressure to do well and with pressure comes the odd mistake.I have been on the Palace messageboard to find out what's up there and they really feel this is in the bag and as one fan suggested "Cardiff shouldn't even be in the English cup and 4000 fans will be their 12th man"etc (thought I would throw that in)
So! can I suggest we sing players names if mistakes are made and pick em back up,I am as passionate as the next man and sometimes get pissed off with some mistakes but the players on that pitch have given it all they got this season and none of them intend to get it wrong,as long as they are working hard as individuals and as a team I think tomorrow and the rest of the season we should not be the 12th but 13th man

REMEMBER LEEDS UTD

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
dazzyt wrote:tomorrow night it would be good to follow those fans who picked Marshall up after is mistake and get behind the boys.I don't think any player will be taking this lightly and of course there is the pressure to do well and with pressure comes the odd mistake.I have been on the Palace messageboard to find out what's up there and they really feel this is in the bag and as one fan suggested "Cardiff shouldn't even be in the English cup and 4000 fans will be their 12th man"etc (thought I would throw that in)

REMEMBER LEEDS UTD

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:o the avatar :lol: he's here he's there :lol:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:13 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:14 pm

REMEMBER LEEDS UTD

Yeah totally agree with you dazzy son,they wont go out of their way to make mistakes,on the subject of singing,on saturday, i thought we sang the same few songs over and over,i think we need to be singing a few more different ones,like"one man went to mow"etc keep it simple, but keep the volume cranked up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:50 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
vikinblue wrote:

REMEMBER LEEDS UTD

Yeah totally agree with you dazzy son,they wont go out of their way to make mistakes,on the subject of singing,on saturday, i thought we sang the same few songs over and over,i think we need to be singing a few more different ones,like"one man went to mow"etc keep it simple, but keep the volume cranked up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: