Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Question about Bellamy

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:24 pm

How come he's playing better at a higher level and not getting injured as much?

Do you think "our previous manager" was to blame?

Re: Question about Bellamy

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Yeh why not...we blame him for everything else

:lol:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:27 pm

I blame the communists! :old:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:58 pm

considering he was man citys best player the season before he came here proves hes always been a top flight player, different league different game, championship is a lot harder and physical in my opinion, players struggle to adapt to different leagues

Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:00 pm

I think after the new year Bellers didn't miss many games at all. He had to get himself sorted. The reason he is playing so well in the Premiership is (I think) he finally has players who are on his wave length which he didn't have at Cardiff.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 pm

He looks alot better this year simply that he is playing with far superior players who are on his wave length. Not slagging any of our players but that are my thoughts. :old:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:18 pm

he was injured when he joined us mind! no pre season and didnt start training fully for quite some time.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:20 pm

He's playing along side better players at a bigger club with better facilities.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:22 pm

I don't blame moans .... I blame the popular peoples front of judeah..... Fkn splitters :lol:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:56 pm

He made more starts for us in a shorter space of time than he did for Man City..

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/playe ... r_id=10692

The Championship is such a tough league, both physically and in terms of the volume of games, I'm surprised he made so many starts for us. 34 starts is only 4 starts short of a complete PL season!