Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: That's right all of you agree

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Igovernor wrote:No wonder they call us sheep shaggers all follow like sheep

Vince you are only taking into account people who you know or who are posting on this and the aamb board, there are on average 21/22000 fans who attend matches, so unless you ask them what they think, you are incorrect to say that it is the majority who like the idea, every person that I know who sits around me have said the drum gets on their nerves and spoil, their enjoyment of the match and that also includes me, and a few have said that if it is going to be a regular thing, then they would stop coming. Extreme maybe but it shows how they feel about it!

Well I take it you and all the people who sit around you are part of the fact there's been no atmosphere in the ground.. you probably all sit there for 90 minutes and just about muster up a 'whooo jolly good unlucky that fella', before getting back to ur sandwich and flask of tea... and as for the ones who said if the drum continues they wont come no more... f**k them..!! Pathetic..!! I've said for ages that a drummer would bring some atmosphere to the stadium.. Go to Crystal Palace, their drummer gets them going and singing all game... Portmouth last week had 2 drummers,a trumpeter and a cow bell and the atmosphere was electric... SO KEEP DRUMMING VINCE..!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Feedback about the drum "

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:45 pm

I personally like the drum, but as harsh as this sounds, I have spoken to a few of my season ticket holder friends who have put in a personal complaint to the club about the drumming. They said it's like having a constant headache and annoys the shite out of them.

Good luck with the drumming, I personally enjoy it. But it seems you have a split opinion amongst the fans on this.

Re: That's right all of you agree

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:
Igovernor wrote:No wonder they call us sheep shaggers all follow like sheep

Vince you are only taking into account people who you know or who are posting on this and the aamb board, there are on average 21/22000 fans who attend matches, so unless you ask them what they think, you are incorrect to say that it is the majority who like the idea, every person that I know who sits around me have said the drum gets on their nerves and spoil, their enjoyment of the match and that also includes me, and a few have said that if it is going to be a regular thing, then they would stop coming. Extreme maybe but it shows how they feel about it!

Well I take it you and all the people who sit around you are part of the fact there's been no atmosphere in the ground.. you probably all sit there for 90 minutes and just about muster up a 'whooo jolly good unlucky that fella', before getting back to ur sandwich and flask of tea... and as for the ones who said if the drum continues they wont come no more... f**k them..!! Pathetic..!! I've said for ages that a drummer would bring some atmosphere to the stadium.. Go to Crystal Palace, their drummer gets them going and singing all game... Portmouth last week had 2 drummers,a trumpeter and a cow bell and the atmosphere was electric... SO KEEP DRUMMING VINCE..!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on Phantom of the Chops, couldn't agree more :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:52 am

:ayatollah: Keep it up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:57 am

Brilliant tonight,,,,keep it up.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:02 am

Drum sounded outstanding from the ninian tonight mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:40 am

The drum awsome tonight whenever it went quiet the drum gt us going again. Its just what we need so we dont have long quiet patches. Keep up the gd work!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:05 am

WelshScotti wrote:The drum awsome tonight whenever it went quiet the drum gt us going again. Its just what we need so we dont have long quiet patches. Keep up the gd work!! :ayatollah:

This

Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:30 am

People who moan about the drum always bring up that they know loads of others who hate it and that some will never watch city again if the drum is there blah blah blah.. Because they are miserable individuals they lie and try and make out they aint on their own.
im not the biggest fan of drums etc but its helping the atmosphere so well done vince and co :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:16 am

The drum, Cant we use it just to start the chants and not all the way through

Just a Suggestion

Great atmosphere last night though

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:08 am

Jenks wrote:The drum, Cant we use it just to start the chants and not all the way through

Just a Suggestion

Great atmosphere last night though

Its not name that tune :lol: