Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THANK YOU - Dougie Freedman !!!!!

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:38 pm

I wouldn't say we weren't up for the Palace game, but it was a always a second priority to the league. Now thanks to that plank Dougie Freedman all that's changed.........

The Team are up for it! :ayatollah:
The fans are up for it! :ayatollah:
The ground will be full, loud and passionate :ayatollah:

He's ensured that the team are going to get a far more hostile welcome than was ever expected, we love reacting to someone who picks a fight and Dougie's pressed exactly the right button to switch it all on. It's a major own goal from the Palace manager.

Can't wait, come on Palace ........ Let's ave it!

Re: THANK YOU - Dougie Freedman !!!!!

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:42 pm

We will be the 12th Man tomorrow night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Bowmonster wrote:We will be the 12th Man tomorrow night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Both team and fans, everyone's gonna take it up a gear now :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Yeah,I think everyone is up for this one. Promotion is our main priority,but after what that prick has been saying,let's have the performance of the season so far.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:47 pm

He's basically done Malky's team talk for him. All Malky has to say is "Get out there and prove them doubters wrong. do it for yourself and the badge you wear on your heart." :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:I wouldn't say we weren't up for the Palace game, but it was a always a second priority to the league. Now thanks to that plank Dougie Freedman all that's changed.........

The Team are up for it! :ayatollah:
The fans are up for it! :ayatollah:
The ground will be full, loud and passionate :ayatollah:

He's ensured that the team are going to get a far more hostile welcome than was ever expected, we love reacting to someone who picks a fight and Dougie's pressed exactly the right button to switch it all on. It's a major own goal from the Palace manager.

Can't wait, come on Palace ........ Let's ave it!

Anyone watching it on telly will certainly enjoy it, too. I think it's going to be a very competitive game and will take the Premier League plastics by surprise - if they bother to watch it.

Shame the weather forecast is poor, but I'll be there anyway. It's not like I have to worry about getting my hair wet!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Yeah,I think everyone is up for this one. Promotion is our main priority,but after what that prick has been saying,let's have the performance of the season so far.