Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tickets for Tuesday night !!

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:08 pm

I ordered my tickets online last wednesday, thinking they would arrive today at the latest but the postman has been and gone with no sign of the tickets. Is there anyone else on this forum still waiting for tickets via post?.

I contacted the ticket office via e-mail this morning and have yet to recieve a reply, does anyone know the number i can phone to enquire about these tickets?

Thanks in advance !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Tickets for Tuesday night !!

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:11 pm

I would give up on the email and give them a call mate.

If your a ST holder it should be on your card?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:14 pm

I'm not a ST holder :( , decided to give them a ring but nobody picking up the phone as yet

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:33 pm

They'll more than likely be at the ticket collection booth, best give a ring tomorrow morning though to see if they have been posted

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Same here m8, just phoned them ordered mine Wednesday , thinking they'd be here today , they said tickets did not get printed until Friday , nice of them to tell us !! Means have to leave Worcester even earlier now to sort it all out .

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:34 pm

i order my tickets on a tuesday morning and had them by thursday mornning.

if the postie deliverys tomorrow with a city shirt on & no tickets..i would start asking some questions.! :D

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Worcester bluebird wrote:Same here m8, just phoned them ordered mine Wednesday , thinking they'd be here today , they said tickets did not get printed until Friday , nice of them to tell us !! Means have to leave Worcester even earlier now to sort it all out .

Thanks for the info !, after 15 mins of waiting in a queue the ticket office confirmed the same thing that i would have to collect my tickets because they had only been printed friday :? , first telling me that my name wasnt on the system as having ordered tickets for the game but that issue was quickly cleared up. Have a safe journey down from Worcester :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Neokutai wrote:
Worcester bluebird wrote:Same here m8, just phoned them ordered mine Wednesday , thinking they'd be here today , they said tickets did not get printed until Friday , nice of them to tell us !! Means have to leave Worcester even earlier now to sort it all out .

Thanks for the info !, after 15 mins of waiting in a queue the ticket office confirmed the same thing that i would have to collect my tickets because they had only been printed friday :? , first telling me that my name wasnt on the system as having ordered tickets for the game but that issue was quickly cleared up. Have a safe journey down from Worcester :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No worries cheers m8