Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Carl.. might as well name the players then?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:58 pm

You've named Matt Phillips, so you might as well tell us who else is lined up? you know the ones set for a medical this week?

I don't see why Carl has posted this dead rubber of a rumour. It gives a few seconds of excitement of course it does.. until you read the situation in full, and it becomes clear that he won't be coming

Re: Carl.. might as well name the players then?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Im guessing he named Phillips as ICWales were going to anyway.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:03 pm

marcpccfc wrote:You've named Matt Phillips, so you might as well tell us who else is lined up? you know the ones set for a medical this week?

I don't see why Carl has posted this dead rubber of a rumour. It gives a few seconds of excitement of course it does.. until you read the situation in full, and it becomes clear that he won't be coming

Agree. Blackpool would want a substantial fee for Phillips. Also, doubt they would sell to a promotion rival.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:03 pm

icwales usually lift their 'breaking' news stories from Carl... shocking to be honest

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:12 pm

carl is ICWALES

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:31 pm

hahahahahaha i cant believe it

carls post is much less pointless than this one having a go at him.

if you dont believe it, or dont see the point, or dont like it, you have the option, DONT READ IT :ayatollah:

its no more or less than he would do any other time and nobody can say its not interesting reading seeing as most of the time their hit with 3k views

there is the view that were telling the football nation our buisness, but no more than the WO are doing.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:25 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:hahahahahaha i cant believe it

carls post is much less pointless than this one having a go at him.

if you dont believe it, or dont see the point, or dont like it, you have the option, DONT READ IT :ayatollah:

its no more or less than he would do any other time and nobody can say its not interesting reading seeing as most of the time their hit with 3k views

there is the view that were telling the football nation our buisness, but no more than the WO are doing.

aren't you kinda contradicting yourself by reacting to my post in pretty much the same way i reacted to Carls? :lol: