Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " THOUSANDS OF SEASON TICKET HOLDERS NEVER "

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:21 pm

probably because they know they will get priority for wembley tickets anyway - we do have a "rugby fan "type of element of fan now :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Myself and two mates were actually thinking of coming along on the weekend but when I read there were only 700 tickets left we thought no chance.

You mean we could of bought on the day?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Thousands of season ticket holders never bought Palace tickets.
Crowd well over 24,500 now.

Is this a good thing or bad ?

ALSO WERE NOT SOLD OUT YET, COME ON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't go by eticketing, means nothing as other tickets are put aside.

Had tickets for the Johnny Cash tribute in St David's centre bought for me for Christmas otherwise would definitely be here along with me boy. I'm needing texts of the score as the night goes along though and you've got my number ;) ;)

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:05 am

NIBluebird wrote:probably because they know they will get priority for wembley tickets anyway - we do have a "rugby fan "type of element of fan now :twisted: :twisted:

What makes you think that?
I haven't seen the club mention this and wouldn't think they would.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:08 am

2blue2handle wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:probably because they know they will get priority for wembley tickets anyway - we do have a "rugby fan "type of element of fan now :twisted: :twisted:

Half season ticket holders have a guaranteed ticket to Wembley should we get there.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:11 am

Having been out of work for the last few months I really couldn't afford it. 1st game iv missed all season. :(

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 am

Aramore wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Half season ticket holders have a guaranteed ticket to Wembley should we get there.

I wouldn't class half season ticket holders as rugby fans tho.

I'd have thought ambos get 2 and ST holders get 1 then a free for all.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:58 am

I was told late yesterday by a steward that it was a sell out??? :?

Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:24 am

I know at least 5 ST holders who missed the deadline day for their own seats BUT after bought seats elsewhere .

Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:34 am

Well im one of those season Tickets!! Before the deadline they sold my ticket amd my sisters!!

So i chose not to go!! I qlso cant afford to pay 30 pound for a ticket when i went to palace it cost me a tad more (36) and thats wqs to get there!!

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:27 am

Money & the fact my seat is now part of the away stand for tonight didn't come into it. 1st season as a Season Ticket holder, decided from the off I wasn't going to any games not included, no matter how big - firm believer that early rounds of the cup should be included.

I didn't buy a Season Ticket just to get tickets to big games, I bought them as struggled to get seats in the Family Stand last season. In the long run, save money as not having to go in the Grandstand & my seat each game in sorted.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:52 am

The Premier 1 wrote:school night will come into play, but i suppose it depends on the child too.
last home semi we promised the kids a curry after the game :( extra time and pen's didnt see us leaving the ground till 10:45 ish

never the less the kids still wanted a curry, we didnt get to the kismet till 11pm and they were up for school the following day.

but i also think its to do with fans trying new seats and not taking up their normal ST seat. so we'll see.

You are a credit to parenting Prem 1 :ayatollah: Football and Curry if only you could have been my Dad :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:53 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:school night will come into play, but i suppose it depends on the child too.
last home semi we promised the kids a curry after the game :( extra time and pen's didnt see us leaving the ground till 10:45 ish

never the less the kids still wanted a curry, we didnt get to the kismet till 11pm and they were up for school the following day.

but i also think its to do with fans trying new seats and not taking up their normal ST seat. so we'll see.

I know of 2 ST holders who are going but havent bought there tickets yet, it amazes me, I could never be that casual about it lol

maybe they were waiting to get paid,just a thought as you have stated earlier in this thread,people just cant afford this :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: