Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ban the Drum tomorrow night.........

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:10 pm

That is the Crystal palace drum; we should not be giving them any advantage or any encouragement to their supporters or team we need to make the CCS as hostile as possible so ban Palace fans from bringing in any musical instruments after all their Manager seems quite capable of blowing their trumpet :D

What does everyone else think??????????

Re: Ban the Drum tomorrow night.........

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:16 pm

I agree but can the stewards stop them bringing it in!!
Maybe Dai Hunt could go in the away end and talk em all to death!!

That'll keep em quiet :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:17 pm

blueheaven wrote:That is the Crystal palace drum; we should not be giving them any advantage or any encouragement to their supporters or team we need to make the CCS as hostile as possible so ban Palace fans from bringing in any musical instruments after all their Manager seems quite capable of blowing their trumpet :D

Totaly agree, did they stop Vince taking the drum in up there. I know we were loud but dont remember the drum :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
blueheaven wrote:That is the Crystal palace drum; we should not be giving them any advantage or any encouragement to their supporters or team we need to make the CCS as hostile as possible so ban Palace fans from bringing in any musical instruments after all their Manager seems quite capable of blowing their trumpet :D

Totaly agree, did they stop Vince taking the drum in up there. I know we were loud but dont remember the drum :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was at Palace and we were loud but i don't think we had a drum in our end has i said we should not give Palace or their fans any encouragement all we need to do is get our stewards to ask them if they have a fire certificate to cover their drum ;) :D