Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

knee jerk

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:04 pm

A simple question......at what point in this transfer window does the term knee jerk reaction becomes totally irrelevant?....i would say with just 8 days to go before it shuts,I'm thinking its already irrelevant now

Re: knee jerk

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:08 pm

angelis49 wrote:A simple question......at what point in this transfer window does the term knee jerk reaction becomes totally irrelevant?....i would say with just 8 days to go before it shuts,I'm thinking its already irrelevant now

not as irrelevant as your views on cardiff city :old:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:21 pm

You sure you know what knee jerk means ? :roll:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:26 pm

angelis49 wrote:A simple question......at what point in this transfer window does the term knee jerk reaction becomes totally irrelevant?....i would say with just 8 days to go before it shuts,I'm thinking its already irrelevant now

angelis i'm aware that ur not particularly fond of my views but i'd just like to ask a genuine question.
Why have you got such a downer against the club, malky and the players?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Why dont u wait till its shut before posting negative crap all the time.. You might have someone agree with you then :roll:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:56 pm

chelsea/liverpool last year,last minute.