Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lots of rebuilding yet, contracts that need renewing pronto

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:14 pm

Heaton and Marshall both under contract until June this year. kenny Miller, Peter Whittingham and Joe Ralls - only a year left on their contracts. Oh Darcy Blake, Dekel Keinan, Jon Parkin and Earnie only got a year left as well but I think both may leave. Filip Kiss is still on loan so we need to get him signed up too. Plus there's a few youngsters such as Ibby Farah, Jonathon Meades and Alex Evans to name but three that need new contracts sorting quickly. Paul Quinn, Lee Naylor, Anthony Gerrard and Gabor Gyepes contracts are up at the end of this season so I think they may be moving on. So lots and lots of rebuilding for Malky to do yet at the end of the season to put his stamp on the squad. I believe quite a few of the above mentioned names will be leaving either january or during the summer.

Re: Lots of rebuilding yet, contracts that need renewing pronto

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 pm

I believe quite a few of the above mentioned names will be leaving either january or during the summer.

So you mean within the next 7 days.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:19 pm

I thought Whitts signed an extension back in August :?:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:19 pm

whits has got a contract till 2014 thats 2.5 season the o.5 being this one :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:20 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:I believe quite a few of the above mentioned names will be leaving either january or during the summer.

So you mean within the next 7 days.

At a guess Parkin, Earnie and Gyepes during this window and many more in the summer.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:21 pm

piledriver64 wrote:I thought Whitts signed an extension back in August :?:

Apologies you are correct. :ayatollah: