Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cold Morning--Cold Board.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:54 am

Morning All,
I shouldn't have become involved in yesterday's scuffle between the boards and I'm glad to see that my entry has been disappeared. When the two dominant personalities on the opposing boards constantly find ways to insult or undermine the achievements of their supposed enemy, then Cardiff City, its supporters and its well being will become churned into the mud of the spite ridden arena.
I Support the Bluebirds, i have no known enemies on either board. I regard all City supporters as friends. Unfortunately the egos of the few casts shadows over my enjoyment and pride as City climb the ladder. No more from me on this topic.

Cal :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cold Morning--Cold Board.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:00 am

caliburn wrote:Morning All,
I shouldn't have become involved in yesterday's scuffle between the boards and I'm glad to see that my entry has been disappeared. When the two dominant personalities on the opposing boards constantly find ways to insult or undermine the achievements of their supposed enemy, then Cardiff City, its supporters and its well being will become churned into the mud of the spite ridden arena.
I Support the Bluebirds, i have no known enemies on either board. I regard all City supporters as friends. Unfortunately the egos of the few casts shadows over my enjoyment and pride as City climb the ladder. No more from me on this topic.

I think there are a lot of spiteful people around today who seem to want to attack other City fans (usually only via their keyboards, mind, because any other way would be too scary for them).

I just post on www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk and if anyone insults me, it just goes over my head and I carry on with my life. There are far more important things to worry about.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:45 pm

caliburn wrote:Morning All,

Excellent post Cal, but honestly you just study Tlg's post and you will see the real victim, he has posted about this forum and certain members at least 500 times over the last year.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Annis, it was interesting that when someone called him out on the other board by pointing out it had nothing to do with him, he said he was only posting about it so much because he was a member of the trust! LOL

But I agree that the above post is a good one.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:42 pm

never used to be like this between city fans, its just the power ofthe internet and the keyboard warrior,
cant see why there has to be a divide between the 2 boards.
We all have a common interest and that is our love for Cardiff City, that should be enough to get along, there are all already too many people out there who dont like us and our football club so we should stick together.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:00 pm

langley wrote:never used to be like this between city fans, its just the power ofthe internet and the keyboard warrior,
cant see why there has to be a divide between the 2 boards.
We all have a common interest and that is our love for Cardiff City, that should be enough to get along, there are all already too many people out there who dont like us and our football club so we should stick together.

In all fairness to TLG and Annis who perhaps are these two high profile supporters that Cal goes on about, well at least neither of them hide behind their keyboards unlike some others.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:02 pm

No hair on head leads to Cold Mornings and Cold Boards, and Cold head.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:05 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:No hair on head leads to Cold Mornings and Cold Boards, and Cold head.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Nice one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: