Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCFC TEAM

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:56 am

This season the whole club looks more of a unit / a team and are showing that they are a very Passonate when they play malkey is very friendly with us fans wants to get us involved and everybody gives it there all every game and the way they play makes me think what was going on in the changing room last year under dave jones did he lose the players respect or did his tactics just not work. At the start of the season I thought we were going to finish about 12th but then when we played our first game at west ham I saw how the players were and how they played for every secend of the game and thought can we do what Norwich did last season and my answer is I think we can and if we can bring 2 players in this week then hopefully we can finelly get of that final hurdle that we have fallen at before and get that word out of our club "bottlers" and show how passnate our fans are show the top 5 sides that you don't need money to succed in football you just need a passnate group of players and backroom staff and us fans
come on supports the boys and let's make our team turn a few heads like we have done this season already
roll on Tuesday :ayatollah:

Re: CCFC TEAM

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:15 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: ---------- lets do this thing. :D :D :D