Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Southampton v Birmingham

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:53 pm

You should always focus on your own performances and all that jazz but Id be hoping for a draw here. Birmingham will be pushing for automatic spot from here onwards I believe so the more points dropped the better for us. I think Southampton will finish in playoff place (cos we will have 2nd) IF they drop some points at home like tomorrow. Agreed?

That is all. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Southampton v Birmingham

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:08 am

glad you see the mighty blues as competition.we,re doing well at the moment.with a full team out we will beat them

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:15 am

jtc wrote:glad you see the mighty blues as competition.we,re doing well at the moment.with a full team out we will beat them

My prediction on you lot all hinged on your European progress. As soon as you failed to progress I said that you would start racking up the points. Still a good squad with a lot of experience plus one Chris Burke, all of which will tell in the latter stages. No match for Cardiff though. ;)

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:20 am

Southampton are playing Leicester City tomorrow night :?:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:23 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Southampton are playing Leicester City tomorrow night :?:

f**k OFF! haha....let me go check. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:24 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:You should always focus on your own performances and all that jazz but Id be hoping for a draw here. Birmingham will be pushing for automatic spot from here onwards I believe so the more points dropped the better for us. I think Southampton will finish in playoff place (cos we will have 2nd) IF they drop some points at home like tomorrow. Agreed?

That is all. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't you mean Southampton v Leicester? :?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 571369.stm

Southampton have already played at home to Birmingham, beating them 4-1 on 18th September! ;) :ayatollah:

Birmingham host Southampton on 4th February!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:24 am

Anywayyyyyyyy, what was I saying about Leicester. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:25 am

Oi, my point is still valid....fancy the Birmingham fan not correcting me!

Im cool, fully intended. :oops: :oops: :oops: 8-) 8-)

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:29 am

we,ve got them feb 4th mate.hoping for a leicester win though a draw would do neither much good so thats ok too.burke is a good lad.we looking good all around the pitch though yesterday was a bit scrappy,fahey playing well at the moment

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:59 am

We could do with Southampton dropping points in this game,as they are the team we are trying to get ahead of :ayatollah:

Both teams have brought in new players,and Leicester look set to add to their squad with Delfouneso...

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfe ... 56511.html