Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT GAME HAVE YOU BEEN IMPRESSED MOST WITH

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:09 pm

At home it has to be the Reading game, thought we dominated a very good side, Saints game not far behind though.

Away from home by far it has to be Blackpool, this has to be our best performance of the season, 26 attempts at goal, and total dominance on their patch, how the hell we drew i never know. :ayatollah:

Re: WHAT GAME HAVE YOU BEEN IMPRESSED MOST WITH

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:17 pm

The saints game for me. The effort we put into that Match was just awesome. Loved that match! That match really did show what Malky had done to the team :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:52 am

Home has to be either Pompey because of the great character we showed to get back into it, Saints was such a big win and we outplayed them but their fans were class!

Away has to be either West Ham because of the strength and determination we showed til the final whistle or Blackpool just because of the total domination :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:58 am

Against bristol city,really enjoyed and i thought we were superb :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:02 am

Blackpool away was by far our best performance this season IMO.

Reading home I guess

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:13 am

Reading at home for me aswell,for the last couple of seasons theyd outbattled us home and away really and to play a form team off the park two days after a battling win at forest was an exceptional effort

lets hope im editing this on tuesday night and putting palace at home to get to wembley :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:16 am

Reading Home & Away for me Every single player out there put a great shift in :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:00 am

Whilst the Blackpool game A showed us how good we can be (without getting rewards) I think the most important game was Brighton H. We were second hell even third best on every aspect that night and I believe the whole team had their eyes opened to what they have to do to succeed this term.

And as we approach February just outside the Automatics, I'd say we are doing whats needed.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:09 am

CityBlue1 wrote:Reading Home & Away for me Every single player out there put a great shift in :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Same for me, mind you, that was the only away game I've been to! It's not easy being poor.

:lol:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Either Bristol,
Saints
Blackpool away
Blackburn
Reading home.