Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EXCITED!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:52 pm

Just watched the celebrations from the play-off semi against Leicester on you tube, so excited for tuesday now! WEMBLEY,WEMBLEY, WERE THE FAMOUS CARDIFF CITY AND WERE OFF TO WEMBLEY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: EXCITED!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:25 pm

same here looking foward to it now

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:27 pm

we have to help make it happen!!

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:27 pm

busting for it. only prob is working tues til 6pm. going to be a fender bender 500 to get there...

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Are we having the drum? :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Hopefully we can replicate this. (But without the penalties)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckVblKQgRpc
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:40 am

I'm in Penzance area and won't be there.

I'm a 40 year old man and I am absolutely gutted I won't be there (like a teenage fan)
The passion this team/manager has stirred in me is huge.

Isn't it a fantastic feeling -that win or lose - we can stand tall and assured that our team will give 100%

More than any time in my life with City
I feel confident!
(Not about any particular game, but in general)

I'm umming and arring if I shud leg it back on tuesday just to be in or near the ground. Real butterflies here.

Has the sleeping Giant been awaken........