Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOREST FANS VIEW ON YOU LOT

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:04 pm

A good number of Forest fans are following this board now.

Almost to a man they are telling me the following- "They are in a semi final, 3rd in the table and yet a small number are thinking themselves clever by upsetting other fans for lifting their material and publishing it here. Is it that what excites them?"

I'll tell you one thing lads, I wouldn't of wanted some of you lot watching my back when I was in the paras.

I guess I can understand why you are CITY and not UNITED.

It just doesn't seem normal to me.

Re: FOREST FANS VIEW ON YOU LOT

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 pm

forest lad wrote:A good number of Forest fans are following this board now.

Almost to a man they are telling me the following- "They are in a semi final, 3rd in the table and yet a small number are thinking themselves clever by upsetting other fans for lifting their material and publishing it here. Is it that what excites them?"

I'll tell you one thing lads, I wouldn't of wanted some of you lot watching my back when I was in the paras.

Well said Sir, however the bickering stops once we are inside the stadium

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:12 pm

You lot are Forest, what does that make you lot

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:15 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

You lot are Forest, what does that make you lot

Have no worries tylerburk, I often cticise some of our fans. Never seen them infighting like this though. Perhaps its just a board thing.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:18 pm

That's pathetic and a pointless post. All clubs are made up of fans from different backgrounds and who have vastly differing views. Only visited one of your forums on a couple of occasions....never come across such a bunch of twisted and vitriolic fans in all my life. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:21 pm

After finding out you're gay, i certainly don't want you watching my back Mr :shock:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:25 pm

moonboots wrote:

That's pathetic and a pointless post. All clubs are made up of fans from different backgrounds and who have vastly differing views. Only visited one of your forums on a couple of occasions....never come across such a bunch of twisted and vitriolic fans in all my life. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You jest surely?

It appears some of you lot are more interested in making themselves feel important than getting behind the club you claim to love.

I'm only pointing this out as some friendly advice. I dont think your players would be inspired reading some of this stuff. Ever heard of loyalty?

I read on the other board what one of your lot apparently said about your previous manager, I dont think the Sun would of gone that far.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:28 pm

[quote="CraigCCFC"

After finding out you're gay, i certainly don't want you watching my back Mr :shock:[/quote]

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:29 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:[quote="CraigCCFC"

After finding out you're gay, i certainly don't want you watching my back Mr :shock:
[/quote]

With a face like that theres no worries there pal.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:31 pm

if you think this board is bad, you should have been at our away game at millwall last season when 2 groups of cardiff fans battled in the car park after the game. :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:31 pm

There are gays in every family so its not something new, you need to get a life if you feel threatened by any.
Forest fan you are welcome to say what you think on here within reason, its good to have other fans on here it shows how good this forum is. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 pm

cant see the wood for the trees. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:There are gays in every family so its not something new, you need to get a life if you feel threatened by any.
Forest fan you are welcome to say what you think on here within reason, its good to have other fans on here it shows how good this forum is. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah of course, as I said only advice.

Sometimes you need an outsiders view to see the bigger picture.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:35 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:There are gays in every family so its not something new, you need to get a life if you feel threatened by any.

I dont feel threatened by gays, i just don't want a cock in my ass

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Obviously you wouldn't want a civvy watching your back if you were in the paras.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Karl wrote:Obviously you wouldn't want a civvy watching your back if you were in the paras.

I wasn't talking literally, you know what I meant.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:38 pm

If your not gay your pretty safe unless your in jail

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:40 pm

forest lad wrote:
bluebirdrob wrote:[quote="CraigCCFC"

With a face like that theres no worries there pal.[/quote]

:lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Hi Forest Lad

I understand your insight. But I have a mate who,s a Forest fan and ur MBs are the same.
the trouble with MBs is u can post without thinking. I've done it loads and wished I hadn't after (may be this one will be to!).

My CCFC mates are from all over -from London to Ireland - the 'Lads' I knocked around with when football had firms
I will do anything for and we still meet for a beer on times and the bond is for life.

We stick together mate. Full Stop

This MB does not fully represent CCFC -just the keyboard section!

We are Cardiff, we're barmy, we're off our fuckin heads

We're only going one way

To the top muthafucker :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:55 pm

I can't really see a problem.Cardiff fans are a varied bunch.we all have different backgrounds so that's why we have different views.You may see it as arguing but I'm sure it can be explained simply by passion,everyone has a desire for the team
to do well and we all have our ideas on how we should get.If your bunch don't argue then I'm sure you have no passion for your team.Any spats on here are left here and don't come into play in the ground.
Why you decide to have a go I don't know.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Forest lad what you need to appreciate with South Wales, were very tribalistic in south wales, its in our culture. I bought a house and introduced myself to my neighbours he said where you from I explained Cefn Fforest , he paused and then said oh bloody hell your not local then... Ahem !!! Cefn fforest is a mile away from where I bought the house. Ha !! thats how it is here village v village, town v town etc and it does lead to good banter amongst ourselves :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:03 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOWpbJZXacg :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: