Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Players Debate

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Come on Lads lets have a good debate are we signing any players and if so who, will it be players mentioned in the last couple of weeks or do you think our leader Malky has got a new diamond to unlease ? ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: New Players Debate

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:29 am

I woulden't be surprised that the only think Malky will unleash are excuses for reasons as to why we never strengthen our squad, i cam almost hear them now....i was not prepared to make knee jerk reactions,i want players who would fit right in and could go straight into the first team or my favorite... it may take two transfer windows to get the right players,i cant hear any other rival Championship manager making these preposterous caveats

Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:12 am

angelis49 wrote:I woulden't be surprised that the only think Malky will unleash are excuses for reasons as to why we never strengthen our squad, i cam almost hear them now....i was not prepared to make knee jerk reactions,i want players who would fit right in and could go straight into the first team or my favorite... it may take two transfer windows to get the right players,i cant hear any other rival Championship manager making these preposterous caveats

Assumptions are the mother of all f**k ups ;)

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:18 am

angelis49 wrote:I woulden't be surprised that the only think Malky will unleash are excuses for reasons as to why we never strengthen our squad, i cam almost hear them now....i was not prepared to make knee jerk reactions,i want players who would fit right in and could go straight into the first team or my favorite... it may take two transfer windows to get the right players,i cant hear any other rival Championship manager making these preposterous caveats

What a negative person you are Chief :shock: in malky we trust.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:21 am

Unbelieveable. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:10 am

Ok Nuclearblue you stand with i think its easy to say,the vast majority that believe that Malky will make at least one signing before the window of opportunity closes,now i on the other hand stand with the minority on here who believe for whatever reasons that no signings will be made,withing less than 8 days one group will be proven right and one group will be proven wrong,so time will tell,i have said on a number of occasions if Malky proves me wrong by bringing in some quality signings before the window shuts i will put in print on here my sincere held apology for misjudging him and i will be happy to do so,i fear if events go my way and Malky once again fails to strengthen the team by the end of the month i will have a large number of excuses from the other side as to why,could this be the answer to why things happen on here?...i think with my head while the opposing camp think with their hearts

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:13 am

Sounds like common sense rather than excuses.

MM had said the budget was set ages ago for now and Borley confirmed that on here.
Let MM do what he can and if he can't loan if and when we need players.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 am

angelis49 wrote:Ok Nuclearblue you stand with i think its easy to say,the vast majority that believe that Malky will make at least one signing before the window of opportunity closes,now i on the other hand stand with the minority on here who believe for whatever reasons that no signings will be made,withing less than 8 days one group will be proven right and one group will be proven wrong,so time will tell,i have said on a number of occasions if Malky proves me wrong by bringing in some quality signings before the window shuts i will put in print on here my sincere held apology for misjudging him and i will be happy to do so,i fear if events go my way and Malky once again fails to strengthen the team by the end of the month i will have a large number of excuses from the other side as to why,could this be the answer to why things happen on here?...i think with my head while the opposing camp think with their hearts

What do you mean fails once again??? I dont know what manager your on about but hasn't he already brought in a good number of quality signings??? This is his second transfer wondow as our manager .. When was this other time he failed then?? He said he was gonna be playing it right to the death.. I really cant see where ur coming from... Like you said theres 8 days left not 8 hours.. Give the fella a chance, I got a feeling he got a few aces up his sleeve... Dillusional

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:40 am

angelis49 wrote:Ok Nuclearblue you stand with i think its easy to say,the vast majority that believe that Malky will make at least one signing before the window of opportunity closes,now i on the other hand stand with the minority on here who believe for whatever reasons that no signings will be made,withing less than 8 days one group will be proven right and one group will be proven wrong,so time will tell,i have said on a number of occasions if Malky proves me wrong by bringing in some quality signings before the window shuts i will put in print on here my sincere held apology for misjudging him and i will be happy to do so,i fear if events go my way and Malky once again fails to strengthen the team by the end of the month i will have a large number of excuses from the other side as to why,could this be the answer to why things happen on here?...i think with my head while the opposing camp think with their hearts

You know fine well you can only say we will sign many players and MM will get us up this year anything diffrent you get abused and your being negative replys thats the joys of this forum with people who think there keyboard turns them in to bruce lee.Theres always two sides to every case but NOT ON HERE unless its about dave fecking jones its pointless saying anything even if a player has a bad day on the pitch and you say he had a bad game you get the teen pixel warriors on your case :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:50 am

bollocks.. at least give malky a chance to f**k up before u start slating him is all... Half a season hes had and already one or two are questioning him.. It beggars belief :roll:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:11 am

You have obviously forgotten the loan window of opportunity which Malk totally ignored,one final point ,it has been reported that Malky does an indepth Annalise of possible transfer targets that takes weeks to complete so why is he wittering on about knee jerk reactions?

Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 am

angelis49 wrote:You have obviously forgotten the loan window of opportunity which Malk totally ignored,one final point ,it has been reported that Malky does an indepth Annalise of possible transfer targets that takes weeks to complete so why is he wittering on about knee jerk reactions?

You mean the one he said not the right players were available and we lost 1 game in 16???
Shame we didn't waste a million or so on loans that clearly wasn't needed :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:27 am

angelis49 wrote:You have obviously forgotten the loan window of opportunity which Malk totally ignored,one final point ,it has been reported that Malky does an indepth Annalise of possible transfer targets that takes weeks to complete so why is he wittering on about knee jerk reactions?

I think you should apply for manager.. We'd be playing champions league football.. Not slating you mate but personally I feel like you are lightyears off the mark

Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:04 am

Some fans on here, are really clueless.. What a 1st class bell end... How can you slate Malky regarding transfers I'll never know. :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:04 am

Best start the apology speech angelis,tonight!!seriously.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:19 am

Here we go again, your manager has put together a very good team that sits 3rd and is in a semi.

Other than the odd back up who do you want, Messi?

Talk about not having confidence in your players to go all the way.

A lot of you have been expecting them to fall flat on their faces for most of the season and it still hasn't happened.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:56 am

forest lad wrote:Here we go again, your manager has put together a very good team that sits 3rd and is in a semi.

A lot of you have been expecting them to fall flat on their faces for most of the season and it still hasn't happened.

hahaha forest lad you must spend more time defending cardiff city than forest!

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:36 am

thehumblegringo wrote:
forest lad wrote:Here we go again, your manager has put together a very good team that sits 3rd and is in a semi.

hahaha forest lad you must spend more time defending cardiff city than forest!

More time defending city than some city fans :o

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:56 am

If Malky do manage to sign one or two players. hopefully one of them will have good height, we could do with some of that.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Angelis49 i told you look this is how it is on here unless your annis you can not have an opinion :lol: ,you should be the manager by one member another calls you a bellend and another said you need to give an apology .Just for having a diffrent opinion on things :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:32 pm

I'm wondering JonnieBlue how long have you been a supporter of the Bluebirds? i myself have been a City fan for over 50 years and i have seen more managers come and go than you have hot dinners,one thing that they all had in common was that their first loyalty is to the owners not the fans but they know they cant afford to lose the fans support(ask Dave Jones)so what they do with help from the local media and so called insiders like Carl is to give the impression that they are doing everything they can to strengths the team,making bids for this player making bids for that player knowing full well they will be rejected out of hand by the clubs concerned with no real intention of improving the offer,now if Malky is the exception to this rule and brings in at least two quality signings before the window closes i will unreservedly apologies on this board for underestimating his ability in the transfer market

Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:46 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Angelis49 i told you look this is how it is on here unless your annis you can not have an opinion :lol: ,you should be the manager by one member another calls you a bellend and another said you need to give an apology .Just for having a diffrent opinion on things :lol:

How does asking for an apology not allow angelis an opinion,he said he would apologise if we did sign a player,my own personal opin.ion is that we will sign a player very shortly,wont elaborate but pretty sure,(although didn't read quality player)just giving him a bit of notice.I'll apologise to him if it doesn't,don't think i'm gonna need to ;).lighten up lads.