Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We've Been Censored

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:34 pm

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r83/ ... nsored.jpg

By order of the stewards, Cardiff fans will shut up and enjoy the atmosphere created by the away fans. Please be aware of this on Tuesday 24th January 2012.

Re: We've Been Censored

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:38 pm

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? That is what I call mental retardation! :evil: :evil: :cry:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:39 pm

adz-a32 wrote:What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? That is what I call mental retardation! :evil: :evil: :cry:

Humour, sense of, get one - or go to the other board.

Bye now.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:43 pm

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? That is what I call mental retardation! :evil: :evil: :cry:

Humour, sense of, get one - or go to the other board.

Bye now.

Now I get it! :lol: Should have seen the pic and all! :oops:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:13 pm

And why have you been 'censored'?

Nothing to do with the racist comments from 'inspector gadget' surely??

Nothing to do with the amount of offensive language that comes out of his mouth when there's young kids and pensioners around? I appreciate when your at the football there is a fair amount of swearing going on but what came out of his mouth at the Birmingham and Middlesbrough games was downright disgusting!

You call it being 'censored' I call it being a respectable human being!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:21 pm

INSPECTOR GADGET??!! :? :? :?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:28 am

Barry_91 wrote:And why have you been 'censored'?

Nothing to do with the amount of offensive language that comes out of his mouth when there's young kids and pensioners around? I appreciate when your at the football there is a fair amount of swearing going on but what came out of his mouth at the Birmingham and Middlesbrough games was downright disgusting!

Yes a very vaild post if you are talking about Sunday school or the local Women's knitting group. People swear and stuff at the football, live with it or simply don't go.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:34 am

If the swearing happened in the family enclosure you would have a totally valid point. If it happens in the Ninian or Canton Stands then for goodness sake what do you expect?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:44 am

1 post. Well done lurker.

Strange that nobody had enough of a problem with it to actually speak to him. You mentioned 2 games, yet you spoke to him on neither occasion. The word "coward" springs to mind. Were you the coward who swore at him then disappeared and reported him to the stewards?

The truth is, he's not a racist and I've spoken to him on occasions and asked him to calm it down and he has. Shame you're not more of a man.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:01 am

I don't know whether or not what is said here is correct or not, but if it is, it's not cowardly to fail to go up to a nutter and ask him to shut up, as that's just the kind of reaction that most nutters would want, to allow them to make more of a scene (and, in their own minds, allow them to say they were showing passion!) - its actually just common sense to report it to a steward.

Mind, I can't comment on the particular truth of either account, but I'm just making a general point about what people should do when nutters do start shouting garbage near you - to report it to a steward makes far more sense than give such a nutter the oxygen of being able to make an even worse scene!

As I say though, I can't comment on who the nutter is here, or whose telling the truth. I just can't stand this "you're a coward if you don't go up and tell someone to his face" garbage, when you haven't got a clue as to whether the person would respond reasonably or not.

Just my views.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:06 am

Die Walkure wrote:

I don't know whether or not what is said here is correct or not, but if it is, it's not cowardly to fail to go up to a nutter and ask him to shut up, as that's just the kind of reaction that most nutters would want, to allow them to make more of a scene (and, in their own minds, allow them to say they were showing passion!) - its actually just common sense to report it to a steward.

Mind, I can't comment on the particular truth of either account, but I'm just making a general point about what people should do when nutters do start shouting garbage near you - to report it to a steward makes far more sense than give such a nutter the oxygen of being able to make an even worse scene!

As I say though, I can't comment on who the nutter is here, or whose telling the truth. I just can't stand this "you're a coward if you don't go up and tell someone to his face" garbage, when you haven't got a clue as to whether the person would respond reasonably or not.

Just my views.

I know the person involved and I know he's not violent. He wouldn't hit anyone if they told him to tone it down.

In my opinion, it's cowardice when they use their keyboard to vent their anger, yet nowhere else.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:57 am

Nedd Glas wrote:http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r83/NeddGlas/Censored.jpg

By order of the stewards, Cardiff fans will shut up and enjoy the atmosphere created by the away fans. Please be aware of this on Tuesday 24th January 2012.

Oh sorry I thought you were refering to another thread. :lol:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 pm

:lol: That fella at the back [left] sits just behind us & is shouting all the time. I think he thinks hes a referee! ;) :lol:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 pm

forest lad wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r83/NeddGlas/Censored.jpg

Oh sorry I thought you were refering to another thread. :lol:

:lol:

I don't care how offensive posts are, I think we should leave them there. The best way to deal with something you don't agree with, is to come up with a better argument, in my opinion.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:05 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote::lol: That fella at the back [left] sits just behind us & is shouting all the time. I think he thinks hes a referee! ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rick, they don't call him Barry The Book for nothing!

:ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

Just my views.

I know the person involved and I know he's not violent. He wouldn't hit anyone if they told him to tone it down.

In my opinion, it's cowardice when they use their keyboard to vent their anger, yet nowhere else.

I accept that may be absolutely right about the individuals here (as I have no clue as to their characters), but I'm not challenging your assessment - but if the other person didn't know the person well enough then I don't think he did wrong in seeing a steward if completely inappropriate things were being said (in fairness, he may have known him though, and then what you say is fair enough).

There's a lot of "if's" in what I just said (simply because I don't know enough about the indiviuals to have certainty either way) - but I would have reacted in the same way if I didn't know a nutter who was shouting inappropriate things - not because I'm a coward, but because I wouldn't want to get involved in a childish argument and give this hypothetical person a platform for sounding off - but such people should be stopped, and telling a steward seems the most sensible way of doing it - and people shouldnt feel intimidated (or feel they're cowards) for doing that.