Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shhh!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:32 pm

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r83/ ... s/Shhh.jpg

Atmosphere on Tuesday? Are you sure it will be allowed?

Re: Shhh!

Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:46 am

For Barry_91 and the other silent bores.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:34 am

Nedd Glas wrote:For Barry_91 and the other silent bores.

Can't fans be left to watch their chosen entertainment in a way that most satisfies them?

Why do you have to suggest some are bores just because they watch the game different to yourself. I like a chant and a shout and the odd stand up only to be told to sit down again. But I respect that people are different.

Each to their own.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:45 am

Wayne S wrote:

Can't fans be left to watch their chosen entertainment in a way that most satisfies them?

Why do you have to suggest some are bores just because they watch the game different to yourself. I like a chant and a shout and the odd stand up only to be told to sit down again. But I respect that people are different.

Each to their own.

Like you say, each to their own, but it seems the "Grandstand Silent Supporters" are having more of an influence these days than they ever were before. We need those who like it quiet to go in a particular section, let's call it the "Pseudo Intellectual Stand" or whatever they would like to call it, because they want the power. Other areas could then be for City fans who cheer their team on and don't sit down for 90 minutes "with a plaid blanket and some nice conversation."

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Are the silent majority actually stopping YOU from watching the game your way?

If that's the case then shame on them.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Wayne S wrote:Are the silent majority actually stopping YOU from watching the game your way?

Nope. Sadly, you've missed the point.

Never mind, hopefully, we'll have a good atmosphere tomorrow night.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Are the silent majority actually stopping YOU from watching the game your way?

:lol: Obviously I did not miss the point with my original post then.

You ARE trying to affect the way others choose to watch the football. They can sit where they want and they can stay as silent as they want. If they are not complaining about you, why is the opposite happening. Their payment allows them the same rights as yourself.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:43 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Each to their own.

Like you say, each to their own, but it seems the "Grandstand Silent Supporters" are having more of an influence these days than they ever were before. We need those who like it quiet to go in a particular section, let's call it the "Pseudo Intellectual Stand" or whatever they would like to call it, because they want the power. Other areas could then be for City fans who cheer their team on and don't sit down for 90 minutes "with a plaid blanket and some nice conversation."

:roll:

To coin your own phrase "Theres another board for bitchiness. This is the wrong board sorry"

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

:lol: Obviously I did not miss the point with my original post then.

You ARE trying to affect the way others choose to watch the football. They can sit where they want and they can stay as silent as they want. If they are not complaining about you, why is the opposite happening. Their payment allows them the same rights as yourself.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:51 pm

polo wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Each to their own.

To coin your own phrase "Theres another board for bitchiness. This is the wrong board sorry"

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
polo wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Each to their own.

1-1 :lol:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:55 pm

polo wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
polo wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Each to their own.

1-1 :lol:

See, it's just a bit of fun, fella. Some people have got you all wrong.

:ayatollah:

No need to ban anyone, nobody's doing any real harm.