Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My public apology to Dai Towler and MTDB

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:14 pm

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly say sorry to Editorial team member of Moving to a different beat, Dai Towler, (who has privately accepted that apology).

I had assumed when receiving a copy of the pamphlet from another person, that it was already in the public domain. The person that handed me the pamphlet had no incline that I was going to post it on the MB - I did it off my own back thinking that the publication was already out there.

I find it truly awful that another MB or person would try to chase it up with the possibilities of getting a printing staff member into some bother at work, especially in this climate when jobs are very difficult to come by in the current climate.

At the time it was published to this message board it was indeed an exclusive as (unbeknown to me) it hadn't been officially published. Myself and Dai Towler had spoken at the time of posting the Peter Whittingham interview, and I took it off as soon as I found out it was still to be released.

I would like to also confirm that myself and Dai, communicate via other means, and has also agreed to pass me any other decent literation/previous interviews and other interesting info regarding CCFC. So when this info is available, I have permission to post it to Cardiff City Forum.

So to Dai Towler and MTDB - Sorry about out misunderstanding - and thank you for emails you have sent me! some excellent material. :ayatollah: