Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FACEBOOK

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Must have picked up a virus or sopmething cos for all day yesterday I couldnt get in to my Facebook or my Hotmail, but today my Brother sorted it out for, but for some reason It's cleared around 300 of my friends of my list.... So if any of you lot were on my Facebook check by there if Im still you Friend... If not add me :ayatollah:

Re: FACEBOOK

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Bad news for you - I survived it :D

Good news for you - I think there's a few of us coming to the pub before the Merthyr game on the weekend :D

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:22 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Must have picked up a virus or sopmething cos for all day yesterday I couldnt get in to my Facebook or my Hotmail, but today my Brother sorted it out for, but for some reason It's cleared around 300 of my friends of my list.... So if any of you lot were on my Facebook check by there if Im still you Friend... If not add me :ayatollah:

www.facebook-is-4-saddos.co.uk

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:Must have picked up a virus or sopmething cos for all day yesterday I couldnt get in to my Facebook or my Hotmail, but today my Brother sorted it out for, but for some reason It's cleared around 300 of my friends of my list.... So if any of you lot were on my Facebook check by there if Im still you Friend... If not add me :ayatollah:

http://www.facebook-is-4-saddos.co.uk

What's the link to your page then, Saddles? ;)

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:25 pm

status update ---I have a life and no time for sadbook! ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:50 pm

ONE GRAND, YOU ONLY WORTH ONE GRAND. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: