Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Palace's Manager Reckons Cardiff Fans Are Wankers

Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Here's a qoute from the Croydon rag
He's saying us fans haven't got the balls for the "big" games.

“However, while it is only natural our players will be nervous before the game, I'm sure it will be worse for the home team who know only too well what it is like to fall at the last hurdle.

“I’ve seen Cardiff fall just short so many times over the past few seasons that they and their supporters must be scared stiff of failure.

“When you get in stressful situations it is difficult not to think of the past, and when you have their recent history of being beaten in the play-offs so often, they must have some very unhappy memories.

“In fact the last time they got over the line was when Lennie Lawrence was their manager, but unfortunately for them he is sitting in our dugout.”

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... z1kD89Gy1m:

Let's show him! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Palace's Manager Reckons Cardiff Fans Are Wankers

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:34 pm

I see another hostile atmosphere on the cards ala Leeds United at Ninian Park 2002 :lol: :lol: :lol: - bring it on we will soon see who is quaking in their boots - the Palarse players I suspect ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Palace made 9 changes yesterday. That proves who's the most scared.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:40 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I see another hostile atmosphere on the cards ala Leeds United at Ninian Park 2002 :lol: :lol: :lol: - bring it on we will soon see who is quaking in their boots - the Palarse players I suspect ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope you are right mate! We need the place bouncing!

As for Freedman he's a cheap knock off version of Malky that can't afford a suit!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:27 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:I see another hostile atmosphere on the cards ala Leeds United at Ninian Park 2002 :lol: :lol: :lol: - bring it on we will soon see who is quaking in their boots - the Palarse players I suspect ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for Freedman he's a cheap knock off version of Malky that can't afford a suit!

Great observation :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
SA17 Bluebird wrote:

In the words of Micky Flanagan c**t

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:29 pm

blue 64 wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
SA17 Bluebird wrote:

In the words of Micky Flanagan c**t

That should create some atmosphere.

I don't think any manager has put it up to our fans before.

Should be an interesting competition :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:36 pm

i can't wait to give it to them south london cunts on tuesday :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:42 pm

We didn't really need any more motivation but thanks anyway Dougie you complete c@ck…… fekin bring it on !!!!

MALKEEEEES BARMY ARMY!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:11 pm

THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN SET FELLAS, WE HAVE ALL TO STAND AND BE COUNTED. AS IT AINT JUST THE TEAM THAT HAS TO PERFORM IT IS US THE SUPPORTERS. IF WE DONT CREATE AN ATMOSPHERE HOW THE FOOK IS THE TEAM GONNA REALLY RAISE THERE GAME. AND I AM TALKING EVERYONE IN EVERY STAND HERE.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN SET FELLAS, WE HAVE ALL TO STAND AND BE COUNTED. AS IT AINT JUST THE TEAM THAT HAS TO PERFORM IT IS US THE SUPPORTERS. IF WE DONT CREATE AN ATMOSPHERE HOW THE FOOK IS THE TEAM GONNA REALLY RAISE THERE GAME. AND I AM TALKING EVERYONE IN EVERY STAND HERE.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN SET FELLAS, WE HAVE ALL TO STAND AND BE COUNTED. AS IT AINT JUST THE TEAM THAT HAS TO PERFORM IT IS US THE SUPPORTERS. IF WE DONT CREATE AN ATMOSPHERE HOW THE FOOK IS THE TEAM GONNA REALLY RAISE THERE GAME. AND I AM TALKING EVERYONE IN EVERY STAND HERE.

Let's go f*cking mental! Let's go f*cking mental! La la la la

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Let's go f*cking mental! Let's go f*cking mental! La la la la

Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:31 am

Thanks for that Mr Freedman !!!

We will ram those comments right down your throat, you jumped up little squirt !!!

Watch your boys cack themselves :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:48 pm

I like to know where he called us wankers ?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:55 pm

I applaud him for saying this ,all it will do is get our fans and players more motivated,Malky should definetly pin those comments up on the dressing room walls to show our players what the opposition thinks of them.

Plus if we dont make it ,id much rather be in the mix for promotion and fall at the final hurdle then fight relegation or dwell in mid -table obscurity at best

plus why make 9 changes to your side if you think you have the pyschological edge?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:18 pm

smilebit wrote:I like to know where he called us wankers ?

Scared stiff, were his actual words.But with a bit of poetic licence,bigger headline !

Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:25 pm

blue 64 wrote:

Scared stiff

Hardy wankers then . And OMG a manager playing mind games , who would have funked it :roll:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:17 pm

I don't think he was calling you guys wankers there. Nothing to get worked up by really. Good to see on your boards you seem up for a good atmosphere I'm sure you'll have the place rocking as palace certainly will too. Being an atmosphere junkie I love these games 8-)

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:24 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:Here's a qoute from the Croydon rag

“However, while it is only natural our players will be nervous before the game, I'm sure it will be worse for the home team who know only too well what it is like to fall at the last hurdle.

“I’ve seen Cardiff fall just short so many times over the past few seasons that they and their supporters must be scared stiff of failure.

“When you get in stressful situations it is difficult not to think of the past, and when you have their recent history of being beaten in the play-offs so often, they must have some very unhappy memories.

“In fact the last time they got over the line was when Lennie Lawrence was their manager, but unfortunately for them he is sitting in our dugout.”

He is speaking the truth is he not? Plus where does he say we are wankers?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:35 pm

murphy wrote:i can't wait to give it to them south london cunts on tuesday :ayatollah:

Cool story bro

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:36 pm

murphy wrote:i can't wait to give it to them south london cunts on tuesday :ayatollah:

Cool story bro

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Lol yes that sounds like he did indeed call us wankers :L playing phycological mind games, and about the failure after last few seasons who can say they aint afraid of failing again, brush it off support the boys and prove him wrong end of

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:16 pm

maccydee wrote:

"scared stiff of failure" to me that means that he is saying we will freeze, choke, bottle it, agree?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:17 pm

go and stand in the stupid corner with your face to the wall :roll:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
maccydee wrote:

"scared stiff of failure" to me that means that he is saying we will freeze, choke, bottle it, agree?

But that is not calling us wankers is it? Plus his points about our fans being scared stiff of failure is very true. We are.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:51 pm

speak for yourself im not scared of fuc.... palace three nil to the sheep shaggers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:55 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:speak for yourself im not scared of fuc.... palace three nil to the sheep shaggers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Stoke at home second leg, Reading at home second leg, Blackpool at Wembley. We were all scared. Our fans are quite glass half empty by nature. However none of them was with MM as manager.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:39 pm

maccydee wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
maccydee wrote:

But that is not calling us wankers is it? Plus his points about our fans being scared stiff of failure is very true. We are.

Can you picture someone doing a 40 second sigh?

Well that's what I did after reading your reply and that's all you're ever gonna get from me.
Good Luck :old:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:56 pm

johnny,johnny,lets not liven up the post and rile up the troops for the big one tommorow,lets not inject any humour or bring it to anyones attention what thier manager really thinks of us.In future please stick to the cold hard facts and no more untruths :roll:
naughty corner for you my boy! :lol: