Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS FOR TUESDAY?

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:15 pm

All out attack, we proved yesterday when we were 2-1 down that we can come back and create plenty of chances, so go for it from the off in my opinion. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:38 pm

High tempo from the off, Go for it. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:07 pm

8ballpottingmachine wrote:Would swap it all for a win against Southampton the Tuesday after

Me too :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Marc wrote:All out Carlos.....go for it, pointless keeping safe, all out attack :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Agreed. It's what we do best.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Should City play it safe and keep it tight at the back and hope to hit Palace on set pieces and the break taking into account we wouldn't want Palace to score an away goal?

Or do we go for it and try and beat them by two goals and win the tie in the 90 mins but leaving spaces for them to attack us on the break?

How would you play it if it was your decision?

I would have thought we will play our normal game.
It's important we solid defensively.

Exactly - change nothing. Do as we always do. I think we will be fine. By the laws of the game we drew the first leg, but the English referee disallowed a perfectly legal Kenny Miller goal. We cannot rest on that but that, plus the ease of the 2-0 league win earlier this season means we know what we have to do and are more than capable of doing it.

Scared stiff? Doug wishes.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:01 pm

Go for it,,,I would also have Earnie on the bench!

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Possession, possession , possession. This is the key. Keep the ball and chances will be created. We have the players to finish those chances. With the help of the 12th man i.e us, we will win comfortably. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:46 pm

up and at em straight from the off! attack attack attack attack attack! cos on our day with the way were playing we have nothing and no one to fear and hopefully with the crowd taking our rightful place we can play a main part :ayatollah: :ayatollah: