Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

These medicals we have arranged for this week

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Not QPR players then. Looks like Hughes isnt shipping anyone out as of yet - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... -fail.html

Re: These medicals we have arranged for this week

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:52 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Not QPR players then. Looks like Hughes isnt shipping anyone out as of yet - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... -fail.html

knew this last week that he wouldnt let anyone go hence the transfer he blocked from fulham who bid 2million for mackie but the deluded people on here think we are going to sign him yet we can not get noone for 400k and will not up that offer yet people love making threads about mackie :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:02 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Not QPR players then. Looks like Hughes isnt shipping anyone out as of yet - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... -fail.html

knew this last week that he wouldnt let anyone go hence the transfer he blocked from fulham who bid 2million for mackie but the deluded people on here think we are going to sign him yet we can not get noone for 400k and will not up that offer yet people love making threads about mackie :lol:

You're just upset at the possibility of us signing players and therefore looking a prick!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:10 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

You're just upset at the possibility of us signing players and therefore looking a prick!

And that is why Midefield General has left.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:22 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Why would i be upset craig its clear as day if we dont have over 400k + for Noone so how the hell can we match or beat the 2million fulham had turned down for mackie even though QPR do not want to sell if you had a read in the link atleast??? i can only see one prick here and thats you as im pointing out the fact we can not buy a lesser player due to not having the funds to do so yet or if this is what you want to hear here it is.Mackie will sign for us for less than the 2million he already turned down from fulham but on monday he will sign for us because hughes will sell to us as we are cardiff even though hes already said NO-ONE WILL BE LEAVING. jesus whats wrong with some of are fans :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

ian MG left because hes back in work after a 9months suspension from his to-bit goverment party :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:26 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Why would i be upset craig its clear as day if we dont have over 400k + for Noone so how the hell can we match or beat the 2million fulham had turned down for mackie even though QPR do not want to sell if you had a read in the link atleast??? i can only see one prick here and thats you as im pointing out the fact we can not buy a lesser player due to not having the funds to do so yet or if this is what you want to hear here it is.Mackie will sign for us for less than the 2million he already turned down from fulham but on monday he will sign for us because hughes will sell to us as we are cardiff even though hes already said NO-ONE WILL BE LEAVING. jesus whats wrong with some of are fans :lol:

Not saying we're going to sign Mackie but we've apparently got 3 medicals lined up next week, so clearly we do have money to sign players whether they be on frees or not because of the signing on fees. I think you've just got to get out this negative attitude because lets face it things are looking good at the moment and that win against Portsmouth yesterday proved the lads just don't want to give up. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Scruffy wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Not saying we're going to sign Mackie but we've apparently got 3 medicals lined up next week, so clearly we do have money to sign players whether they be on frees or not because of the signing on fees. I think you've just got to get out this negative attitude because lets face it things are looking good at the moment and that win against Portsmouth yesterday proved the lads just don't want to give up. :ayatollah:

I hope we sign 3-4 players never said any diffrent as the threads about QPR players not leaving so im pointing out how it is yet get called a prick for saying this :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:40 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

I hope we sign 3-4 players never said any diffrent as the threads about QPR players not leaving so im pointing out how it is yet get called a prick for saying this :lol:

i don't think you deserved to be called a prick :lol: just stating your opinion i've also said since the loan market opened we need to sign at least 3 player and i know you've said no different. the reason i called you negative is cause you always say about us having no money (to be fair to you, you stuck to your point though :lol: ) but yet we got a potential off three players signing before the end of the window, which i think it's great whether it be Mackie or any QPR players signing or not ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:23 pm

he was never called a prick, i said if we sign any players he will look like one! that is a big difference.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:26 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:he was never called a prick, i said if we sign any players he will look like one! that is a big difference.

Why would i look like a prick if we sign any players we are not signing mackie thats clear as day correct me if im wrong im sure this thread is about him and not shaun wright phillips or joey barton :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:28 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

ian MG left because hes back in work after a 9months suspension from his to-bit goverment party :lol:

Yeah right , the majority work on here so thats a bollox excuse the Merthyr air must breed negativity :roll:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:32 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:he was never called a prick, i said if we sign any players he will look like one! that is a big difference.

Why would i look like a prick if we sign any players we are not signing mackie thats clear as day correct me if im wrong im sure this thread is about him and not shaun wright phillips or joey barton :lol:

every time someone has suggested we may sign someone you have called them idiots or deluded because, according to you we have no money whatsoever and we wont even be signing any loans let alone transfers. If we do, you will LOOK a prick. I can link all the posts you have made shooting people down for thinking this if you like.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:33 pm

It seems obvious from QPR line up yesterday that mackie and smith not going anywhere. At the moment I'd put money on a couple of lower league players, possibly Jacobs and dunk that have been mentioned. Maybe a loan player from premiership but probably a youngster. I don't believe we have the funds to buy from premiership and pay equivalent wages but would be delighted to be proved wrong. There is always the Scottish leagues as a possibility aswell because that has been a place we have always managed to attract players from.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:36 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

every time someone has suggested we may sign someone you have called them idiots or deluded because, according to you we have no money whatsoever and we wont even be signing any loans let alone transfers. If we do, you will LOOK a prick. I can link all the posts you have made shooting people down for thinking this if you like.

Link away please craig i can only say we will not sign a player because the poster whos made it up is thinking well above what we could get player wise whats wrong with that and as for no money then everyone knows we dont have millions to spend thats not new news craig where you been :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:37 pm

rsblue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Yeah right , the majority work on here so thats a bollox excuse the Merthyr air must breed negativity :roll:

well here it is http://juniusonukip.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... e-was.html and now hes back in work so it must be bollox :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:14 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67905&p=641474#p641474

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67358&p=636462#p636462

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67351&p=636150#p636150

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67290&p=635320#p635320

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67209&p=634383#p634383

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=66907&p=631114#p631114

want me to link anymore.............

in all of these you claim we cant afford "50p let alone £500k" or "we can't afford petrol expenses let alone players"

the list is endless, hence i believe both you and Midfield General will look like pricks if we sign anyone. I did not say you were a prick as i dont even know you (thankgod, as i would probably jump off a bridge..to negative!!)

Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:37 pm

At the beginning of this thread I said Hughes isn't shipping any of his players out as of yet but I suspect he will ship a few out come deadline day, he always does :lol: :lol: :lol: I never said we can't afford to buy Mackie either and I never said we can :lol: what I have said in the past is that come the January transfer window Malky will get all the backing he needs from VT and TG. Yes we bid £400,000 for Noone perhaps Malky thinks that's about his valuation and Poyet thinks he's worth much more i.e £1 million. I suspect somewhere in the middle will be where it could be settled. We may already have put another bid in and it may have been accepted and it could be that Noone is due for a medical this week ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: - who knows? in the famous words of manuel - "I know nothing" - ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: