Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAIR PLAY TO STEVE KEAN

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:12 pm

After that shambolic preformace at the CCS and that humiliation at Bolton, he has really turned things around

Since the bolton game, they drew against liverpool, beat man utd, beat fulham and drew against everton

It cant be easy to manage with no backing from the crowd. But he has really turned things around and have kept the team upbeat

It also cant be easy when you have Venky's owning you, who couldnt even care if they got relegated

I didnt like Steve Kean, but after fighting day after day, he has earnt my praise :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAIR PLAY TO STEVE KEAN

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Bollocks to Steve Kean!

He's an ungracious tosser whose team was completely outplayed by the better side and then tried to claim (much to his own fan's annoyance) that he hadn't been bothered with trying to win the game.

The man's a cock.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Apart from his 'exuse' against us always knew he had the abillity to turn it around! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:07 pm

His interview after the game with us was taken well out of context. Anyone who seen or read the full interview should be able to see that.

He's had a raw deal at Blackburn and I'm pleased he seems to weathering the storm.