Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Board rivalry?

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:39 pm

What's all this about?

I had a quick look there and it appears to be a numbers game. In fact the guy who mentions it posts about 200 times a day. We had one like that who was very political and turned the board into a mockery.

Don't they realise they're Cardiff fans too? In fairness I think the cardiff boards are excellent, if I didn't know better I'd say you lot had a few 10 year old asians working 24/7 churning out posts to keep the traffic up.

There's a guy over there who rants about Israel, I suspect a 11 year old from Vietnam.

Keep up the good work, I have a few mates following now.

Re: Board rivalry?

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 pm

forest lad wrote:There's a guy over there who rants about Israel, I suspect a 11 year old from Vietnam.

Never thought of that.

That board has been going for quite a few years, about 15 I think, and they have had some unique characters on there. This Ben Gurion chap does go quite deep with this subject and its posts can be an interesting read if you have an interest in that. However like most message boards subjects like that get hijacked by those who can't follow or understand it resulting in most threads becoming drivel.

Re: Board rivalry?

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Should get a few responses to this!! Nice fishing post :D

Your still a scab though :D