Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STEALING FROM THE TRUST MAGAZINE

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:33 am

how dare you, how very dare you. ;)

Re: STEALING FROM THE TRUST MAGAZINE

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:43 am

I take it you're referring to the Peter Whittingham interview that was leaked on here from the trust magazine without the trusts knowledge.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:10 pm

I was gutted when we didn't sign him, I suspect it was a bullshit story at the time.

A good article from a pro who isn't full of himself.

It sounds as if a few of you haven't much time for your Trust which I find a bit odd. If you lifted it off them that's a bit out of order but to rub their noses in it is a bit over the top.

A very odd way to treat fellow fans.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:14 pm

forest lad wrote:I was gutted when we didn't sign him, I suspect it was a bullshit story at the time.

It sounds as if a few of you haven't much time for your Trust which I find a bit odd. If you lifted it off them that's a bit out of order but to rub their noses in it is a bit over the top.

I wont go in to it, but when they start backing our fans in time of troubles etc and stand up to our club in future if things are wrong, then they would get our full support, not worth talking about. They would not even speak out or march against the Riddler. I would rather not talk about them.

I have total respect for Newport's/Wrexham's and even Swansea's trust. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:15 pm

forest lad wrote:I was gutted when we didn't sign him, I suspect it was a bullshit story at the time.

Well we have low morals on here........according to some.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I wont go in to it, but when they start backing our fans in time of troubles etc and stand up to our club in future if things are wrong, then they would get our full support, not worth talking about. They would not even speak out or march against the Riddler. I would rather not talk about them.

I have total respect for Newport's/Wrexham's and even Swansea's trust. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I would say your past problems with the club are just that- the past.

You are flying at the moment and stick to the positives.

I would rather think the following way- as a club it should be "we" and not "me." Not a them and us situation.

Good luck tuesday, even if you dont make it you have something strong going on down there. I wish I could say the same but under Cotterill "things can only get worse."

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:26 pm

I think this needs looking at.They should set up a steering group to brainstorm some ideas over a working breakfeast. These ideas should then be passed on to the general committee who can then vote on and ratify thenext move which will be to ballot the whole membership for permission. These woll then need clarification by the legal branch who can check with all the other trulst in the
Country to slee if they have any similar problems. Hopefully we should hear the outcome some time in November.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:29 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I think this needs looking at.They should set up a steering group to brainstorm some ideas over a working breakfeast. These ideas should then be passed on to the general committee who can then vote on and ratify thenext move which will be to ballot the whole membership for permission. These woll then need clarification by the legal branch who can check with all the other trulst in the
Country to slee if they have any similar problems. Hopefully we should hear the outcome some time in November.

I see you're the type who likes his own way.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:54 pm

forest lad wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:I think this needs looking at.They should set up a steering group to brainstorm some ideas over a working breakfeast. These ideas should then be passed on to the general committee who can then vote on and ratify thenext move which will be to ballot the whole membership for permission. These woll then need clarification by the legal branch who can check with all the other trulst in the

At 6ft 4" ,18 stone and ex Great Britain judo champ he usually gets it :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Xcasual wrote:
forest lad wrote:

At 6ft 4" ,18 stone and ex Great Britain judo champ he usually gets it :ayatollah:

6' 3" ex para and openly gay- who do you think guys are more worried about?

I know it's none of my business but as a Forest fan I wouldn't be too confident if fellow fans seemed to have a vendetta against each other.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:12 pm

forest lad wrote:
I know it's none of my business but as a Forest fan I wouldn't be too confident if fellow fans seemed to have a vendetta against each other.

A message board represents a small fraction of the fans. A small fraction of the message board users have vendettas. In our case those inidividuals are getting less and if they are not now, will soon be, talking to themselves like the old war horses you see sitting in a pub corner.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:30 pm

I'm sorry lads i agree with forest lad. As someone who is niether part of the trust or the forum bus, i think this bickering between supporters groups is at best silly!
I know it can sometimes work both ways and i dont know the ins and outs of it as i tend to distance myself from it but with regards to the interview personally i think it was out of order and merlin himself said so.
I'm sure a lot of time and effort went into producing the interview and i honestly dont see what is acheived by stealing the interview before its published! :?

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:47 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:I'm sorry lads i agree with forest lad. As someone who is niether part of the trust or the forum bus, i think this bickering between supporters groups is at best silly!
I know it can sometimes work both ways and i dont know the ins and outs of it as i tend to distance myself from it but with regards to the interview personally i think it was out of order and merlin himself said so.
I'm sure a lot of time and effort went into producing the interview and i honestly dont see what is acheived by stealing the interview before its published! :?

Cant find where Merlin said it was out of order but I do read that he gives credit to the MTDB and the Supporters Trust for the interview.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:50 pm

personally i don't give two f**** what the trust do, if anything. :D

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:I'm sorry lads i agree with forest lad. As someone who is niether part of the trust or the forum bus, i think this bickering between supporters groups is at best silly!

Cant find where Merlin said it was out of order but I do read that he gives credit to the MTDB and the Supporters Trust for the interview.

he said it on friday night :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:55 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

he said it on friday night :ayatollah:

Fair enough but cant find it.

Besides Merlin has given credit to the MTDB and the Supporters Trust in the post, so its not all that bad.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:50 pm

I hope the club will grant me permission to interview Peter Whittingham when the need arises.