Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"Character"

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:15 am

After letting the events of yesterday sink in, it's made me feel prouder than ever to be associated with this club under the guidance of Malky Mackay! In past seasons, we would never have won that game! In fact, I can see the likes of Bothroyd, Chopra etc throwing their arms around when things weren't going their way, fully believing that the world was against them.
What a difference this group is! Nobody hides, every single one of them wanted the ball and they had total belief that we could still win it, that takes guts!

I'll be honest, I was getting massively uncomfortable with the fact that Malky had made subs at all but zi take my hat off to him, he had the bottle to totally believe that those 11 players would do the job. Again, takes guts to do. Where that leaves Earnshaw however is a totally different matter.

In short, days like yesterday is why I totally trust where we're going. Even if the worst case scenario happens and we lose on Tuesday and then go on to finish 8th, Malky is the man to do this job!

Hashtag BLUEBIRDS!!!

Re: "Character"

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:48 am

The only thing I'd say about what wouldve happened in the past has kind of been to our favour in the fact
we now have the team we have and the Manager we have

Cheers Chops, Cheers Jay

Though I still believe these are top players on their day and gave
us good memories