Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RETURNING TO YOUR SEAT LATE ARGUMENT YESTERDAY!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:34 am

i noticed a big row between two grown men and then their kids/friends yesterday in 116 near the front after a bloke was returning to his seat after blackburn had taken a 2-1 lead .... the person returning was going bonkers because the man [who just had to witness city going behind had to stand up yet again to let someone through] complained ... to be honest these people who return to their seats late after half-time are a f*cking pain in the arse and if i was incharge of stewarding i would bloke the entrance until a pause in the game [just like the cricket] and then let them return to their seats! .... we all know games kick-off at 3pm and we all know half-time is for 15mins! ... so please ffs stop being a pain in the arse and get to your fooking seats on time! ... rant over! :lol:

Re: RETURNING TO YOUR SEAT LATE ARGUMENT YESTERDAY!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:39 am

Worse are the cocks leaving early who decide to stay on the stairs as play goes on, blocking the view. if you're leaving, then leave.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:42 am

il sit when i want
il sit when i want
my name is polo
and il sit when i want
Last edited by polo on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:43 am

i thought we were playing portsmouth :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:43 am

AHERNE wrote:i noticed a big row between two grown men and then their kids/friends yesterday in 116 near the front after a bloke was returning to his seat after blackburn had taken a 2-1 lead .... the person returning was going bonkers because the man [who just had to witness city going behind had to stand up yet again to let someone through] complained ... to be honest these people who return to their seats late after half-time are a f*cking pain in the arse and if i was incharge of stewarding i would bloke the entrance until a pause in the game [just like the cricket] and then let them return to their seats! .... we all know games kick-off at 3pm and we all know half-time is for 15mins! ... so please ffs stop being a pain in the arse and get to your fooking seats on time! ... rant over! :lol:

Aherne It was Portsmouth mate not Blackburn :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:46 am

carlccfc wrote:
AHERNE wrote:i noticed a big row between two grown men and then their kids/friends yesterday in 116 near the front after a bloke was returning to his seat after blackburn had taken a 2-1 lead .... the person returning was going bonkers because the man [who just had to witness city going behind had to stand up yet again to let someone through] complained ... to be honest these people who return to their seats late after half-time are a f*cking pain in the arse and if i was incharge of stewarding i would bloke the entrance until a pause in the game [just like the cricket] and then let them return to their seats! .... we all know games kick-off at 3pm and we all know half-time is for 15mins! ... so please ffs stop being a pain in the arse and get to your fooking seats on time! ... rant over! :lol:

In fairness Pompey were as shit as Blackburn were so hence the mistake ;)

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:01 am

Sit in the family stand you want to kid going back and fore all day.
Stand sit stand sit stand sit stand sit stand Sit stand sit stand sit stand sit!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:06 am

nerd wrote:Worse are the cocks leaving early who decide to stay on the stairs as play goes on, blocking the view. if you're leaving, then leave.

that is a problem with me as i sit on an end seat, and i cant see the game when that go's on, recently i have swapped seats toward the last 5 minutes crossing over to the other side of the steps

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:14 am

carlccfc wrote:

fook thats twice in two days .... yesterday in the ticket office id told them id lost my leicester tickets .. the girl behind the counter told me i had to contact leicester on the day ... i said why ... she said cause its an away game ... i said no its not its a home game, you know the semi-final ... she said you mean crystal palace! .... i just nodded like a fool! :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:16 am

nerd wrote:Worse are the cocks leaving early who decide to stay on the stairs as play goes on, blocking the view. if you're leaving, then leave.

i wondered why they were singing "play up pompy" and that bloke with the hat was walking about there! :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Problem is it takes about 5mins to get to the toilet and then 5mins queueing for the toilet then about 10 mins to get a drink.

The guy at the end of my row moans about letting me past no matter what the time.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:54 pm

I cant recall ever having this problem when we were allowed to stand in NP

BRING BACK STANDING!!!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Problem is it takes about 5mins to get to the toilet and then 5mins queueing for the toilet then about 10 mins to get a drink.

The guy at the end of my row moans about letting me past no matter what the time.

just stand on his foot a few times. he will soon move.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:02 pm

polo wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

It's not he won't move it just seems such an effort for him and the tuts are becoming very annoying every game.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:09 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
polo wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

It's not he won't move it just seems such an effort for him and the tuts are becoming very annoying every game.

even more reason to stand on his feet. just to annoy him.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:13 pm

I think you need to grow a pair and tell him instead of grizzling on here !!! :roll:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:31 pm

It's been emotional wrote:I think you need to grow a pair and tell him instead of grizzling on here !!! :roll:

what, tell a know it all drunk to get to his seat on time! ... thats all i need with my 12 year old son is to be arguing with a "i couldnt give a f**k about you" idiot like that! ... i aint scared of no fooker mate!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:32 pm

So what if your caught short and want a piss!. :shock:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

maybe you should get a seat on the end of the row next season, so that you havent got to ruin other fans enjoyment of the game! ... just an idea like!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:34 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:So what if your caught short and want a piss!. :shock:

thats different! ... ive got a seat on the end just incase my son got to go!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 pm

AHERNE wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

maybe you should get a seat on the end of the row next season, so that you havent got to ruin other fans enjoyment of the game! ... just an idea like!

The only people ruining fans enjoyment of matches are the stewards. If young Luke wants to have a piss or a pie at half time, then let him. He has a very troublesome task in moderation of this forum, and deserves to piss when he deems fit to do so

Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:16 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

The only people ruining fans enjoyment of matches are the stewards. If young Luke wants to have a piss or a pie at half time, then let him. He has a very troublesome task in moderation of this forum, and deserves to piss when he deems fit to do so

i noticed you called me an hypocrite this morning on another post! .... well if you read this thread again then its not the fans that go for a piss that piss me off! .... its the fans that get to their seats late while the match is being played! ... why dont they move to an end seat if they have no intentions of "EVER" getting to their seats on time, cause its the same fookers week-in, week-out! .... you might not care but believe me i hear people moan all the time about these type of "couldnt give a fook about you" fans! ... and the row i saw last saturday proves my point! ... why football attracts ignorant fans god only knows!