Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Paulo Di Canio

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:53 am

:lol:

Not a well man. In trouble again. :lol:

Re: Paulo Di Canio

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:57 am

I actually met Paulo at Liddington where they train with swindon and for all my stars in the eyes moment he couldn't have been a grumpier guy and to make it all worse - his eyes were closed in the photo!!! I almost resorted to photoshopping his eyes in to make the moment a little easier!

he is still an absolute legend and to be fair - he has always had the cantona-esque grump about him! haha

his ears and nose are huge up close hahaa

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:00 am

jerdojedly wrote:I actually met Paulo at Liddington where they train with swindon and for all my stars in the eyes moment he couldn't have been a grumpier guy and to make it all worse - his eyes were closed in the photo!!! I almost resorted to photoshopping his eyes in to make the moment a little easier!

he is still an absolute legend and to be fair - he has always had the cantona-esque grump about him! haha

his ears and nose are huge up close hahaa

He looked close to doing another Paul Alcock on the 4th official today :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:03 am

He looked close to doing another Paul Alcock on the 4th official today :lol:[/quote]

Lol! and there was me thinking he'd changed his approach to fair play the moment he caught the ball when the keeper (can't remember who) was on the floor...

absolutely loved that moment...although Harry Redknapp must have secretly been fuming inside haha

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:05 am

jerdojedly wrote:He looked close to doing another Paul Alcock on the 4th official today :lol:

Lol! and there was me thinking he'd changed his approach to fair play the moment he caught the ball when the keeper (can't remember who) was on the floor...

absolutely loved that moment...although Harry Redknapp must have secretly been fuming inside haha[/quote]

Aside from Bobby Moore he was probably the only West Ham player who could do that and get away with it with the fans.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:07 am

hahaha true.. imagine Jay Bothroyd doing that at QPR now, or Torress at Chelsea....

the amount of abuse he wouldn't be expecting for the heroic act...

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:11 am

Just seen his rant on football league show, hes going mad, and finishes with I will still win the league because my team are brilliant (something like that) :lol: :lol:

the guy is a total fruit but I like him football would be a boring game without loons like him!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:19 am

milly44 wrote:Just seen his rant on football league show, hes going mad, and finishes with I will still win the league because my team are brilliant (something like that) :lol: :lol:

the guy is a total fruit but I like him football would be a boring game without loons like him!

That did make me laugh. Defiant as f**k. "They can send me to the stand every game if they want. We will still win the league".

Would be good to see him in the prem :lol: