Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:31 pm

I cant get on to my facebook account, nor can I get on to my Hotmail..... THey saying its not the right password and that my Facebook account was changed at 5.30 this morning, Im totally lost on this as no 1 would be able to find out my password and for the 2 of them 2 be like it.... So whats best to do now then?

Re: HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:40 pm

BlueCheg wrote:I cant get on to my facebook account, nor can I get on to my Hotmail..... THey saying its not the right password and that my Facebook account was changed at 5.30 this morning, Im totally lost on this as no 1 would be able to find out my password and for the 2 of them 2 be like it.... So whats best to do now then?

find out who changed them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:42 pm

caerblue wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:I cant get on to my facebook account, nor can I get on to my Hotmail..... THey saying its not the right password and that my Facebook account was changed at 5.30 this morning, Im totally lost on this as no 1 would be able to find out my password and for the 2 of them 2 be like it.... So whats best to do now then?

Cant think who would have known them tho :?:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:50 pm

BlueCheg wrote:
caerblue wrote:

Cant think who would have known them tho :?:

you didnt have a good drink by any chance and change them yourself???????????????

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:51 pm

take the caps lock off ;)

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Na I was sober lol :ayatollah: