Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sons Of Anarchy

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:15 pm

been watching this show now since it first started and never have actually known anyone else to watch it.
its about a motocycle club in america who are invovled in guns, drugs, and anything else they can to make money

just wondering anyone on here watch it ?

Re: Sons Of Anarchy

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:31 pm

I think I've pretty much watched every episode now, I love it, at the moment I would say its my favourite American TV show at the moment (closely followed by Boardwalk Empire). The fourth series is arguably the best, I wont spoil anything for you if you haven't already watched it but its fair to say Clay gets what he deserves ;)

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Posted on the BE thread about this.

Best show on TV hands down. The latest season was amazing.

Cannot wait to see what Jax does with the club.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:40 pm

Watched every one. Got the box set of first three and had a few marathons which ended the night series four came on. Four looks good so far.

Never watched anything sooo good! Gonna be around for about eight series I heard...

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Western Blue wrote:Watched every one. Got the box set of first three and had a few marathons which ended the night series four came on. Four looks good so far.

Never watched anything sooo good! Gonna be around for about eight series I heard...

Kurt Sutter (Otto) said he wants to make around 7, as that's kind've the limit before shows start tailing off and losing loads of viewers.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:16 pm

great to actually know other people watch it haha.....season 3 was good, i did feel however in some points, why not just go on a all out war with jimmy o's fake IRA,...........the ending really impressed me, with how they where able to double cross both the russians, and the ATF and then blame the IRA for the murder. i was landed when OPIE killed the ATF bitch.

i did hear that Danny Trejo will be in season 4. and the first epsiode back was brilliant, i have noticed when the slow motion music kicks in, is when they do "ONE MAJOR KILLING SPREE" haha.

season 4 start i found amazing. it seems sutter has written his own character as bit of a "hero" with regards to how he does all the revenge attacks within prison and whilst blind

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:20 pm

bluebird04 wrote:great to actually know other people watch it haha.....season 3 was good, i did feel however in some points, why not just go on a all out war with jimmy o's fake IRA,...........the ending really impressed me, with how they where able to double cross both the russians, and the ATF and then blame the IRA for the murder. i was landed when OPIE killed the ATF bitch.

i did hear that Danny Trejo will be in season 4. and the first epsiode back was brilliant, i have noticed when the slow motion music kicks in, is when they do "ONE MAJOR KILLING SPREE" haha.

season 4 start i found amazing. it seems sutter has written his own character as bit of a "hero" with regards to how he does all the revenge attacks within prison and whilst blind

Seen them all, and breaking bad, the wire etc....half way thru board emp 2 and about to start on homeland. Thank god for USA tv hey, ours is shite in comparison....

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:23 pm

bluebird04 wrote:great to actually know other people watch it haha.....season 3 was good, i did feel however in some points, why not just go on a all out war with jimmy o's fake IRA,...........the ending really impressed me, with how they where able to double cross both the russians, and the ATF and then blame the IRA for the murder. i was landed when OPIE killed the ATF bitch.

You haven't seen all of Season 4 yet? I watched them when they came out in America so I've seen the whole season.

I can categorically tell you Otto is not a hero ;)

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Dafydd wrote:

You haven't seen all of Season 4 yet? I watched them when they came out in America so I've seen the whole season.

first guess, otto turns rat........... i f*cking hope clay gets whats coming to him. he is ruining the club and i said from season 1 he killed jax's father. i was upset they never finished off killing that KKK leader. fingers crossed though they kill that guy HALE who is going to open the new business houses.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:04 pm

bluebird04 wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

first guess, otto turns rat........... i f*cking hope clay gets whats coming to him. he is ruining the club and i said from season 1 he killed jax's father. i was upset they never finished off killing that KKK leader. fingers crossed though they kill that guy HALE who is going to open the new business houses.

:lol: :lol: Me and my brother said the EXACT same things when Season 4 started. You're close/right with some of them, way off the mark with others.

All I can say is the ending to Season 4 is, in my opinion, the best ending to a season ever.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Its my favorite show and never miss it last year when we were in Vegas most of the cast were staying in Ceasars Palace for a stag do i was in my oils to see them

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:31 pm

i remember it used to be on BRAVO TV remember before it started it was constantly advertised and i was like, yeaa im gonna watch this. bravo ended and then i had to search non stop for it, until i found it on 5USA no longer even advertised like