Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " TOM HEATON VERBALLY ABUSED TODAY "

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:43 am

colours wrote:You know the saying every clubs got 1,

Well we certainly aint got 1 of these f*cking idiots,

People who abuse their own players need banning for life not 1 game,
whether he's been loyal or not that could have a big impact on
the players confidence especially before the game.

You lot seem to have thousands of these fans :lol:

Earth to Jack tw*t....

THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:44 am

Bit rich considering your all fekkin PIKEY'S

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I was talking about Dai Hunt to Malky at the Xmas do as he said the badge on his lapel was from Dai, Malky said every club has a Dai Hunt(in a nice way), he said Watford had one as well and told me similar stories about him. :lol:

Haha, Brilliant. Now what we should do is get all these Dai Hunts from each club and get them all in the same room with free beer. :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
supercoops wrote:Don't know the guy, but sounds a very commmited fan, get the feck off his back, and show the same.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

OK Coops we will have 22.000 of us abusing Heaton as he gets out of his Car on Tuesday night :lol: :lol: :lol:

point taken chief, oops. :oops: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:28 pm

supercoops wrote:Don't know the guy, but sounds a very commmited fan, get the feck off his back, and show the same.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

committed ? I've seen Di (or should that read heard) at most away matches and any silly dick can shout out abuse at players - it might be something if some of Dai outbursts made sense , they hardly make sense to us sitting near him, never mind the players . I'm all for player and managers getting getting a ear full during a game, but before and after a game it's just totally unacceptable these are human beings with a right to a private life and shouldn't have to put at with idiots like dai outside of the match

And I don't think it was nice to tell Blue to f**k off either . Dai needs to grow up and act like a man, instead of a 3 year old .

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:58 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

Oh dickhead, he might be a f*cking idiot, but he's OUR f*cking idiot so f**k off and keep your comments to yourself.

FREE THE CARDIFF ONE ! :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:15 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:Guys not good , but he may have some sort of illness setting in , seriously , abuse or over abuse is how some mental disorders start

Setting in!!! he's been like it forever!

Does he wear glasses and spits when he shouts and gets over excited and carries plastic bags . Was tlking to a mate and he walked right up to me and gave his opinion lol :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:20 pm

Although dai may have well gone overboard which was the case im guessing people are saying its wrong to say anything to players yet i fail to see nothing worng with having a pop at your own players when its needed but as in dai hunts case i can imagine what he said :lol: eitherway in any work place no matter what job you do people will say things out of tune when something is or was wrong thats the way the cookie crumbles,so im sure its been taken on the chin by heaton :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:21 pm

just googled him , yes thats him ....................feeel for the guy - he loves the city - but cant abuse players

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:25 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Although dai may have well gone overboard which was the case im guessing people are saying its wrong to say anything to players yet i fail to see nothing worng with having a pop at your own players when its needed but as in dai hunts case i can imagine what he said :lol: eitherway in any work place no matter what job you do people will say things out of tune when something is or was wrong thats the way the cookie crumbles,so im sure its been taken on the chin by heaton :ayatollah:

hes not a workmate of heaton. I dont know any workplaces where some tw*t from the general public just turn up in the car park before they go to work just to abuse them.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:28 pm

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater :D

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:47 pm

polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Although dai may have well gone overboard which was the case im guessing people are saying its wrong to say anything to players yet i fail to see nothing worng with having a pop at your own players when its needed but as in dai hunts case i can imagine what he said :lol: eitherway in any work place no matter what job you do people will say things out of tune when something is or was wrong thats the way the cookie crumbles,so im sure its been taken on the chin by heaton :ayatollah:

hes not a workmate of heaton. I dont know any workplaces where some tw*t from the general public just turn up in the car park before they go to work just to abuse them.

Ok polo then dai does not pay to watch city?its the same thing but i will break it down for you with an EG/If you built a house for anyone and fucked up you would take the flack for it correct?? it was an EG to any sort of work/profession but i dont expect you to grasp that and i didnt say he had the rite to turn up and abuse him did i.Knowing dai he went over board try reading what i put :roll:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:16 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:

Ok polo then dai does not pay to watch city?its the same thing but i will break it down for you with an EG/If you built a house for anyone and fucked up you would take the flack for it correct?? it was an EG to any sort of work/profession but i dont expect you to grasp that and i didnt say he had the rite to turn up and abuse him did i.Knowing dai he went over board try reading what i put :roll:

make your mind up. you said you fail to see anything wrong with what he done :roll:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:27 pm

polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:

make your mind up. you said you fail to see anything wrong with what he done :roll:

WHEN ITS NEEDED BUT AS IN DAI'S CASE I CAN IMAGINE WHAT HE SAID ....<<<< if you took time to read then this is after what you said stop trying to twist things cloak and dagger warrior. :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 pm

i dont need to twist anything. you do it to yourself. you are cardiffs answer to swansealad69. thick as pig shit.

i bet you are a shit builder too. i heard gypsies are more reputable than you.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:56 pm

polo wrote:i dont need to twist anything. you do it to yourself. you are cardiffs answer to swansealad69. thick as pig shit.

you just did twist things please read again gurnos warrior :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:00 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:i dont need to twist anything. you do it to yourself. you are cardiffs answer to swansealad69. thick as pig shit.

your ok fella. im watching the game, i dont want to fall asleep reading your drivel.

ill save it for when I want an early night. ;)

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:04 pm

polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

your ok fella. im watching the game, i dont want to fall asleep reading your drivel.

Early night most nights for you polo bedtime with cup of hot choc and mummys storys the way you act on here,because if you can not see how you twisted that then ive given up all hope for you :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:06 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Early night most nights for you polo bedtime with cup of hot choc and mummys storys the way you act on here,because if you can not see how you twisted that then ive given up all hope for you :lol:

He protest too much :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Creepy fucker! :? :?

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Creepy fucker! :? :?

Dai was well within his rights according to 77

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:21 pm

polo wrote:

knowing dai he went the wrong way about it but of course the gurnos well respected in them parts of the world warrior polo can not read as it takes five to ten mins to sink in the information even then it does not make sence due to him being a numb skull and slightly brain dead.So he likes to get the odd twist in a thread before the out come of what hes just been reading,I bet you struggle at traffic lights cloak and dagger :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:27 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:

knowing dai he went the wrong way about it but of course the gurnos well respected in them parts of the world warrior polo can not read as it takes five to ten mins to sink in the information even then it does not make sence due to him being a numb skull and slightly brain dead.So he likes to get the odd twist in a thread before the out come of what hes just been reading,I bet you struggle at traffic lights cloak and dagger :lol:

It takes more than 10 mins to make sense of what you are trying to say caveman.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:29 pm

polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:

Trying to say what ive just said it? that just dont make any sence polo but then again my previous post just proved what i said with a reply none understands oh and btw spurs was robbed :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:33 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:

Trying to say what ive just said it? that just dont make any sence polo but then again my previous post just proved what i said with a reply none understands oh and btw spurs was robbed :lol:

sorry I dont speak Treharish

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:39 pm

polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:

sorry I dont speak Treharish

Starting to think you was the riddler in batman polo :? :? .I bet you got your 1998 man utd shirt on with sunday dinner down it ready for the game now :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:42 pm

not a chance. replica shirts. pffft.

i am the best dressed man on this board.

i have spilled a little coors down my Tshirt sniggering at you taking my bait.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:46 pm

polo wrote:not a chance. replica shirts. pffft. does not supprise me (merthyr market(

i am the best dressed man on this board.baseball cap/kappa jacket /adidas poppers/reebok classics.

i have spilled a little coors down my Tshirt sniggering at you taking my bait.i can not see any bait only a piece of putty to play with and shape

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:51 pm

not a chance. replica shirts. pffft.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:54 pm

polo wrote:not a chance. replica shirts. pffft.

copy and paste again you are learning fast :lol: