Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " TOM HEATON VERBALLY ABUSED TODAY "

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:10 am

Interesting posts when you type in Dai Hunt into your search ;)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65303

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61100

Still trying to find the picture thread on here - can anyone help :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:12 am

Rumour has it it dai is off down the vale tomorrow to blame Heaton for him missing the pompey match!!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:57 am

if every cardiff city fan was banned for verbally abusing a player then 99% of people on this forum including myself would also be banned as well :(

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:09 am

Don't know the guy personally but have been 'in the vacinity' when he starts his hillarious (nee embarrassing) rants :lol:

But to go to the training ground and abuse a player in that way is bang out of order and I agree that witha one-match ban he should count himself VERY lucky indeed, as anything else would have resulted in his missing the Palace game on Tuesday ;)

Having witnessed his 'character' I don't think he will learn from this TBH :cry:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:12 am

I've known Dai since school and he is a lot of apples short of a picnic as we all know

I saw him down the Vale last time i was home and he was scaring the sh!t out of the young kids standing by him watching the players training

However after 30 years of being a complete @rse down the City, and I dont think he has got any worse (has he? :o ), what can the club do? he obviously doesnt get it in terms of how to behave and what to say or how not to shout!

Tough one as he is City through and through but completely mad as a hatter

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:22 am

SingaporeBlue wrote:I've known Dai since school and he is a lot of apples short of a picnic as we all know

I saw him down the Vale last time i was home and he was scaring the sh!t out of the young kids standing by him watching the players training

However after 30 years of being a complete @rse down the City, and I dont think he has got any worse (has he? :o ), what can the club do? he obviously doesnt get it in terms of how to behave and what to say or how not to shout!

Tough one as he is City through and through but completely mad as a hatter

I don't know dai in any personal way other than having sat by him but on a serious note this guy had problems.
An obsession which shouldnt be mocked maybe?

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:18 am

The guys got a few screws lose we all know that but he says it how it is at the time which is what most of us think but would never say it to a players face's in most cases,heaton was to blame for that goal vs palace but knowing dai he said said how he felt,Then the club ban him i think its disgracefull and i can assure you hes more of a TRUE FAN than most of you lot in this thread although hes a fruit cake :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:11 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:the next move by the club will have to be a court injunction if he does not tow the line

Chief !! Do you know where the term "Tow the line" came from ? Little quiz :D
easy peazey

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toe_the_line

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:12 am

bluebird1977 wrote:The guys got a few screws lose we all know that but he says it how it is at the time which is what most of us think but would never say it to a players face's in most cases,heaton was to blame for that goal vs palace but knowing dai he said said how he felt,Then the club ban him i think its disgracefull and i can assure you hes more of a TRUE FAN than most of you lot in this thread although hes a fruit cake :lol:

Don't you think Heaton knows he fucked up for the palace goal, doesnt give anybody the right to go to his place of work and launch into a 4 letter tirade at the guy. It was only a matter of time before this happened, I think Dai's probably lucky it was Heaton he went for, if it was Gerrard i'm thinking the "altercation" may have ended differently.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:18 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:The guys got a few screws lose we all know that but he says it how it is at the time which is what most of us think but would never say it to a players face's in most cases,heaton was to blame for that goal vs palace but knowing dai he said said how he felt,Then the club ban him i think its disgracefull and i can assure you hes more of a TRUE FAN than most of you lot in this thread although hes a fruit cake :lol:

Don't you think Heaton knows he fucked up for the palace goal, doesnt give anybody the right to go to his place of work and launch into a 4 letter tirade at the guy. It was only a matter of time before this happened, I think Dai's probably lucky it was Heaton he went for, if it was Gerrard i'm thinking the "altercation" may have ended differently.

Marshall fucked up yesterday, the crowd got behind the fella, he gave the thumbs up and appreciated it, so 77s notion that this is how "most people think" when a player makes a mistake is utter bollocks.

Maybe to nutjobs with no understanding of football like him and Dai Hunt then this is how they think, but not to people who understand how society works.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:59 am

Guys not good , but he may have some sort of illness setting in , seriously , abuse or over abuse is how some mental disorders start

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:14 am

NIBluebird wrote:Guys not good , but he may have some sort of illness setting in , seriously , abuse or over abuse is how some mental disorders start

Setting in!!! he's been like it forever!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:35 am

I feel sooty for whoevers sitting by him Tuesday because you can guarantee he's going to be 10x times worse after being made to miss that last match :lol: :lol: :lol: where does he sit? Hope he's not in the grandstand lol

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:53 am

nick_strin wrote:I feel sooty for whoevers sitting by him Tuesday because you can guarantee he's going to be 10x times worse after being made to miss that last match :lol: :lol: :lol: where does he sit? Hope he's not in the grandstand lol

He sits the row behind me this season. :o :cry:

I will be honest as much as he can do your head in, I have always said hello to him and shook his hand.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:59 am

Did he get in the Pompey end with a drum ? !!!! :D

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:00 am

This story only elaborates on other story's i have been told about Dai's behavior towards players down the Vale.
As funny as i find the guy, he does often over step the mark.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:08 am

Merlin wrote:On hearing about the Twitter thing I actually felt quite sorry for the old fecker! But then on finding out about what actually happened I think Dai was actually VERY lucky to get away with a one match ban! Could you imagine what might have happened if Tom Heaton had done a Mancini and started waving the imaginary red Card to Wayne! :lol:

Nah, on a serious note, Dai has to take responsibility for his childish behaivour today, take the punishment - and count himself very lucky!

Same thoughts here, initially felt sorry for him when I heard the Twitter story but harasing our players and especially hurling obscenities towards Heaton is totally unacceptable and the correct punishment was issued.

Hope he learns from this.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:16 am

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:So it's only one game?

Yes Luke.

Annis how many games did you get banned for after your 'chat' with Alan Durban in the players dressing room ;)

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:25 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:So it's only one game?

Yes Luke.

Annis how many games did you get banned for after your 'chat' with Alan Durban in the players dressing room ;)

:lol: :lol:

Tony,

At the time, they never knew who I was, lucky for me, but it was in the Western Mail the following day,in them days they never pursued things.
Tony,but Durban did deserve it. :oops: :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:25 am

i really think if he doesnt learn from this, he should be banned for the rest of the season and if it still doesnt get through, then ban the fool for life!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:37 am

I was talking about Dai Hunt to Malky at the Xmas do as he said the badge on his lapel was from Dai, Malky said every club has a Dai Hunt(in a nice way), he said Watford had one as well and told me similar stories about him. :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:I was talking about Dai Hunt to Malky at the Xmas do as he said the badge on his lapel was from Dai, Malky said every club has a Dai Hunt(in a nice way), he said Watford had one as well and told me similar stories about him. :lol:

To be fair reading through Carl's messages and the story of yesterday, you couldn't make it up :lol:

Does this mean he won't be leading the team out later this year as mascot? :o

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:46 am

arri potta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I was talking about Dai Hunt to Malky at the Xmas do as he said the badge on his lapel was from Dai, Malky said every club has a Dai Hunt(in a nice way), he said Watford had one as well and told me similar stories about him. :lol:

To be fair reading through Carl's messages and the story of yesterday, you couldn't make it up :lol:

Does this mean he won't be leading the team out later this year as mascot? :o

:lol:

I would guarantee he is not. :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:50 am

I suppose there is a bigger picture here, are fans allowed to critise players? Personally I think they are and to some extent you can admire Dai Hunt for saying what he thought to Heaton's face instead of making a cowdardly post on twitter.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:55 am

i have to admit, like meriln, when he came into the ninian and started tell us about the fake twitter account as funny as it seemed, i felt sorry for the idiot.
But once Carl came back inside and told us the truth, I'm glad the looney Image

tune had a ban,
shame it cant be a restraining order to stop him harassing our players be it at the vale or outside the ground.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:00 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I suppose there is a bigger picture here, are fans allowed to critise players? Personally I think they are and to some extent you can admire Dai Hunt for saying what he thought to Heaton's face instead of making a cowdardly post on twitter.

During the game, you can argue it's heat of the moment.

Travelling to the training facility to abuse a player?

The Heaton incident is just the tip of the iceberg over behaviour that has built up over the years.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:20 am

Priceless. Not being funny , but if I was one of the players and he was turning up at the training ground on a regular basis behaving like he does at games I would want something done as well.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:22 am

You know the saying every clubs got 1,

Well we certainly aint got 1 of these f*cking idiots,

People who abuse their own players need banning for life not 1 game,
whether he's been loyal or not that could have a big impact on
the players confidence especially before the game.

You lot seem to have thousands of these fans :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:27 am

colours wrote:You know the saying every clubs got 1,

I assume you thus know every one of your fans then to make such a sweeping statement.

granted you'll probably not know the fans who suddenly have started turning up to watch prem sides, but even so...

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:41 am

colours wrote:You know the saying every clubs got 1,

Oh dickhead, he might be a f*cking idiot, but he's OUR f*cking idiot so f**k off and keep your comments to yourself.