Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " TOM HEATON VERBALLY ABUSED TODAY "

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Personally I dont see why him being "city through and through" has got anything to do with it.

He is a total prick.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Worked with Dai many years ago in Thayers factory in Rumney and sat 4 rows away from him on the Bob Bank........unique character (understatement) but gotta admit,annoying as f!!k he's crossed the line this time.Lucky it's only one game ban.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:23 pm

No offence to Dai, but Tom Heaton didnt deserve that.....hes a very nice guy. Funny enough I saw Tom Heaton earlier in Port Talbot, with his Mrs shopping after the game, and he seemed okay.....we chatted about todays game and about the Palace game, in which hes quite upbeat.

To learn that this altercation took place, I'm quite shocked and very saddened. To all of you who dont know Heaton, hes very down to earth guy, and will have a very decent conversation with you, I regularly see him in Port Talbot.

I hope Dai Hunt learns a lesson from this, I'd be gutted if I was banned from watching city, let alone one game.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:24 pm

I have to agree that he has got off this lightly and whilsthe is passionate about the city, he has no right to get personal with other fans or players. Hopefully he will be man enough to apologies and not drag the issue on and on....

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:27 pm

He says what he wants he says what he wants
That basket case Dai Hunt
He says what he wants

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:He says what he wants he says what he wants
That basket case Dai Hunt
He says what he wants

:lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:So it's only one game?

Yes Luke.

Hopefully he will learn from it then and try and behave...... Doubt it.
He will enjoy telling the story

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:38 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes Luke.

Luke, he is even more famous now.

He was fuming after the game though.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:41 pm

polo wrote:Personally I dont see why him being "city through and through" has got anything to do with it.

He is a total prick.

Yep ,he is a total knob

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes Luke.

Luke, he is even more famous now.

He was fuming after the game though.

People like him love the attention, otherwise they wouldn't do it :lol:
Oh well be sad for him if he continues and gets a full ban.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Farkin brilliant Carl - snatch all on the box and then this entertainment - pure class . You wanna come into my Y4 Literacy lesson Monday morning and help me with some story writing !? :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:46 pm

boxerbob wrote:He might be city through n through but the mans a cock

totally agree,seen him a few time sand hes a f*cking bellend of the highest order....what right has he got to launching at heaton after the poor buggars just got out of his car....ive heard him in games and he thinks hes knows everything...deserves more than a 1 game ban....dont need city fans abusing the players ffs....this lot are doing well and playing the the badge....keep him out !!!!!

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Don't know the guy, but sounds a very commmited fan, get the feck off his back, and show the same.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Don't want to sound too touchy feely, but does he need some help?

Has his love of the city become an obsession that overrides his normal life. Thereby any lose or mistake is seen as a stress within his everyday life.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:08 pm

supercoops wrote:Don't know the guy, but sounds a very commmited fan, get the feck off his back, and show the same.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

OK Coops we will have 22.000 of us abusing Heaton as he gets out of his Car on Tuesday night :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:09 pm

the next move by the club will have to be a court injunction if he does not tow the line

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:13 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:the next move by the club will have to be a court injunction if he does not tow the line

Chief !! Do you know where the term "Tow the line" came from ? Little quiz :D

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Merlin wrote:On hearing about the Twitter thing I actually felt quite sorry for the old fecker! But then on finding out about what actually happened I think Dai was actually VERY lucky to get away with a one match ban! Could you imagine what might have happened if Tom Heaton had done a Mancini and started waving the imaginary red Card to Wayne! :lol:

Nah, on a serious note, Dai has to take responsibility for his childish behaivour today, take the punishment - and count himself very lucky!

spot on,who the f@ck does dai think he is,he has no right what so ever to mouthoff to anybody :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:43 pm

i sat here pissing myself laughing, he has mental issues...

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Top thread. Loved reading this

IMWT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:06 pm

I would ban him for the rest of the season, the man if you can
Call him that is a tosser, he is a disgrace to the club and we dont need
Fans like him abusing and stalking our players.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:07 pm

I would ban him for the rest of the season, the man if you can
Call him that is a tosser, he is a disgrace to the club and we dont need
Fans like him abusing and stalking our players.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:00 am

Sad if true, although been told and seen for my own eyes on one occasion that Dai is nothing but decent to the players.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:11 am

Unacceptable to do that really. Tom Heaton is a really nice guy as well but no player deserves that abuse!

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:19 am

jaybothroyd wrote:Unacceptable to do that really. Tom Heaton is a really nice guy as well but no player deserves that abuse!

Did you have any problems with Dai, Jay? Did he ever wait for you before, or after the game?

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:32 am

cecilccfc wrote:Sad if true, although been told and seen for my own eyes on one occasion that Dai is nothing but decent to the players.

cecil

he stands outside the main entrance after matches telling the players how well they done in the game in his opinion.
many the time he has told certain players that they were shit and abused them about their ability.
at ninian park he used to be behind the dug out dishing out abuse and advice to managers and players alike.
he is lucky its taken so long for the club to jump on him and lets hope he learns a lesson but knowing dia all these years he will wear the ban like a badge of honour

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:34 am

He's a foul mouthed **** and needs a good slap off one of our players if this is the case, If players are going out the fire escapes it must be bad, Also bad for their moral.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:37 am

polo wrote:
jaybothroyd wrote:Unacceptable to do that really. Tom Heaton is a really nice guy as well but no player deserves that abuse!

Did you have any problems with Dai, Jay? Did he ever wait for you before, or after the game?

Why jump on him and his comments :?

Heaton is a quietly spoken lad, very polite and my experience is he has time to talk and chat.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:40 am

sounds like a f*cking prick.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:45 am

Heaton, from what I can gather at least, is probably one of the most honest and polite professionals out there, and just as good as Marshall in my book. Everyone makes mistakes anyway!

Dai Hunt is just a really, really strange bloke :lol: