Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " TOM HEATON VERBALLY ABUSED TODAY "

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Orginal story from Dai led to feelings of empathy from myself and others, which quickly soured when informed of the true story.

The man has tried to threaten me physically in the past (which is very naive of him as I am told I am a pretty solid unit). He has been overzealous with insults towards other fans, so obviously if this has led to him doing so to the players, then naturally the punishment was deserved.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:12 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2040546094463&set=o.6089665457&type=1&theater :D

the worrying thing about that wallpaper is who in their right mind would take pictures of him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Premier1 not you,surely :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:14 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Orginal story from Dai led to feelings of empathy from myself and others, which quickly soured when informed of the true story.

The man has tried to threaten me physically in the past (which is very naive of him as I am told I am a pretty solid unit). He has been overzealous with insults towards other fans, so obviously if this has led to him doing so to the players, then naturally the punishment was deserved.

Im surpised he hasnt had a few slaps tbh

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:17 pm

polo wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Orginal story from Dai led to feelings of empathy from myself and others, which quickly soured when informed of the true story.

He has had in the past, Polo.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:35 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
polo wrote:

He has had in the past, Polo.

And he still doesnt wise up.

I havent seen him for years thankfully.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:39 pm

steve davies wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:Sad if true, although been told and seen for my own eyes on one occasion that Dai is nothing but decent to the players.

cecil

he stands outside the main entrance after matches telling the players how well they done in the game in his opinion.
many the time he has told certain players that they were shit and abused them about their ability.
at ninian park he used to be behind the dug out dishing out abuse and advice to managers and players alike.
he is lucky its taken so long for the club to jump on him and lets hope he learns a lesson but knowing dia all these years he will wear the ban like a badge of honour

He used to sit in the bobank and shout to Alexander all the time, was always good humour

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:33 pm

polo wrote:
jaybothroyd wrote:Unacceptable to do that really. Tom Heaton is a really nice guy as well but no player deserves that abuse!

Did you have any problems with Dai, Jay? Did he ever wait for you before, or after the game?

I've always had time to chat to Dai! :lol:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:39 am

Its obvious to all who follow Twitter that the acount is 100% fake but it goes to show how social media these days is being monitored by the authorities and will be used as evidence against somebody ( I do believe Mrs Heaton is in Twitter and must have found it ) , in Scotland secterian laws have been passed leading to several arrests for anti Celtic and Rangers stuff .

Back to the original inscident ot even incidents then Dai can consider himself lucky to just escape a 1 match ban and a warning off Wayne Nash , Im sure the police take a dim view on stalkers . I hope Dai takes this on board and offers an aplolgy to the Club and player or indeed players concerned ?

Also whoever the fake Twitter owner is should also be exposed and banned !!

Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:14 am

:ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:48 pm

:D

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:48 pm

;)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:00 am

The man's a pain in the arse... but that said he's not a full shilling ... He either has learning disabilities or a psychiatric disorder.... !! Bit he's still a a bloody nuisance... :old:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:03 am

Don't worry, I told Dai : however, he just thinks that Dai Hunt himself is the reason were going to Wembley(for confronting Heaton)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:04 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Don't worry, I told Dai : however, he just thinks that Dai Hunt himself is the reason were going to Wembley(for confronting Heaton)

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 am

Ha ha, dai must have got heaton's head right :lol: