Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Today

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Great win again today we never stopped working all game, if it had not been for Marshalls error we would have won easy, but it was a mistake and it didn't cost us so haapy days. Did any one else think we could have done with a change in the second half to freshen things up a bit earnie for mason i was thinking. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Today

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:39 pm

i admit i was questioning why malky didnt give earnie a go considering the situation we were in but conway scored so malky was right and i was wrong! happy days :D :ayatollah:

Re: Today

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Great win again today we never stopped working all game, if it had not been for Marshalls error we would have won easy, but it was a mistake and it didn't cost us so haapy days. Did any one else think we could have done with a change in the second half to freshen things up a bit earnie for mason i was thinking. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ebbw your spot on. Young Mason seemed to have run his self into the ground. Today cried out for Ernie to have the last 20 minutes but obviously Malky does'nt rate him.