Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DARCY BLAKE MOM

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:21 am

I woulda voted for his MOM but ive never seen her.. Has she got any shape to her?? Vital statistics please??

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:27 am

JonnieBlue wrote:I woulda voted for his MOM but ive never seen her.. Has she got any shape to her?? Vital statistics please??

Not sure about the shape but got 'Valleys Girl' printed on her T-shirt!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:05 am

Sven Ghali wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:I woulda voted for his MOM but ive never seen her.. Has she got any shape to her?? Vital statistics please??

Not sure about the shape but got 'Valleys Girl' printed on her T-shirt!! :lol: :lol:

Shes game then and probably barkin effing mad haha

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:23 am

polo wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:he played well but let himself down abit with bad passes

bad doesnt do them justice.

Overeacting there fella. You make it sound like the passes led to goals. The ones I remember ended up in row Z. The other team aint scoring from there.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:30 pm

northside of risca wrote:
polo wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:he played well but let himself down abit with bad passes

bad doesnt do them justice.

Overeacting there fella. You make it sound like the passes led to goals. The ones I remember ended up in row Z. The other team aint scoring from there.

so the fact pompey were too shit to do anything with them makes the passes less bad???

he passed 2 in the 2nd half straight to their feet and there wasnt a city player within 5 yards.

shocking for a pro footballer.