Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pompeys song today

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Had me tapping my feet and i was really dying to join in :lol: it went on for ages but i cant think of what its called they didnt sing any words but i seem to think the original words are "all went marching on"
i wish cardiff could sing that plus its easy for everyone to join in with the drum aswell :ayatollah:

Re: Pompeys song today

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:55 pm

jinks-rct wrote:Had me tapping my feet and i was really dying to join in :lol: it went on for ages but i cant think of what its called they didnt sing any words but i seem to think the original words are "all went marching on"
i wish cardiff could sing that plus its easy for everyone to join in with the drum aswell :ayatollah:

Its was called JOHN BROWN BODY

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:56 pm

cracking game today. most enjoyable for some time.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:57 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:Had me tapping my feet and i was really dying to join in :lol: it went on for ages but i cant think of what its called they didnt sing any words but i seem to think the original words are "all went marching on"

Its was called JOHN BROWN BODY

im not sure? can you sing it for me :D

cheers :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:58 pm

And the song "You must be shit wer'e winning away" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Sure here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSSn3NddwFQ you can make up great song to this , problem is Cardiff fans cant learn anything :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:25 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Sure here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSSn3NddwFQ you can make up great song to this , problem is Cardiff fans cant learn anything :lol:

its called Johnny Comes Marching Home.. ie the scousers used to sing " fernando torres liverpools number 9"

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Their drummers today were brilliant got my feet tapping along also, all game,our drummers take note :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:00 pm

CardiffCityCulture wrote:Their drummers today were brilliant got my feet tapping along also, all game,our drummers take note :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Our drum is the wrong drum IMO.

Helped the atmosphere but not the sort of drum that can be banged away non stop. Too big.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:47 pm

CardiffCityCulture wrote:Their drummers today were brilliant got my feet tapping along also, all game,our drummers take note :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

that bell though :twisted:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Good game today,sat in the canton,didn,t really here portsmouth,heard the drum behind me ( doesn,t do nothing for me ) The only thing that gets everyone going is goals or when city are attacking. :old: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:58 pm

woodyfromtred wrote:

Good game today,sat in the canton,didn,t really here portsmouth,heard the drum behind me ( doesn,t do nothing for me ) The only thing that gets everyone going is goals or when city are attacking. :old: :ayatollah:

woody where have you been hiding? if its the same woody i remember you used to go in the canton mid 90s?

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:26 am

jinks-rct wrote:
woodyfromtred wrote:

woody where have you been hiding? if its the same woody i remember you used to go in the canton mid 90s?

jinks if you know me you know where i,ve been hiding.are you jinksy from the staff club?

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:13 am

woodyfromtred wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
woodyfromtred wrote:

jinks if you know me you know where i,ve been hiding.are you jinksy from the staff club?

na im from aberdare.. ive just inboxed you