Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED TODAY WITH THE

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:02 pm

milly44 wrote:I have just deleted all the pictures which have f**k all relevance to the thread.
if you quoted it your post will have gone to, because I couldnt be ased pissing about with it all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:03 pm

milly44 wrote:I have just deleted all the pictures which have f**k all relevance to the thread.
if you quoted it your post will have gone to, because I couldnt be ased pissing about with it all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

having just read the thread, best wishes for a speedy recovery to man involved :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Jonny out of interest, which stand are you a steward in mate? :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:05 pm

milly44 wrote:Jonny out of interest, which stand are you a steward in mate? :ayatollah:

im a response steward (orange jacket) so it varies from match to match not in one static place for todays game i was in the Canton stand

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Cheers Milly, I just had an email telling me about it. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:37 pm

I saw the commotion but couldn't see the issue. I sincerely hope the guy is ok. It can't have been good for his grandson either :cry:

I found a phone in an aisle on the way out and asked a steward what I should do with it?? "I don't want it" was the reply and those with me suggested I should try to contact the owner myself. Luckily, phone and owner were soon re-united!! :ayatollah:

Some stewards good; some stewards VERY bad, I'm afraid :oops: :oops:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:41 pm

I always think any complaints should also be sent by letter? Also take proof of postage.

Is there some sort of safety advisory commission than this can also be sent to?

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 am

ui aintr even read the posts

kill all stweards its our patch not theirs.
If west ham can police their own gound then so can we

we've alweyas been better than them cckney wank mouths so lets do them this seaason

ON AND OFF THE FWECKING PITCH

f**k them and their barrow