Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

One for Mr Abraham - when was the last time

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 pm

We won from being behind :lol: :lol:

Not only will this be great for the team morale, but alos for the fans -maybe a few will have a little more faith now, and perhaps stay until the end :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: One for Mr Abraham - when was the last time

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:35 pm

To be fair, even though team spirit is vastly improved this year, this was only the first time we have come from behind to win under malky so it goes to show how important it is to score first in football

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:36 pm

as somene told me we rarely go behind first now , still not won from 1-0 down yet but tuesday starts at 0-0 even though aggregate score is 1 down :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:42 pm

I thought we come from behind to win against Huddersfield in the Carling Cup this season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:50 pm

castleblue wrote:I thought we come from behind to win against Huddersfield in the Carling Cup this season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We did Gary, 3-2 down, Don Cowie equalised in the last minute. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
castleblue wrote:I thought we come from behind to win against Huddersfield in the Carling Cup this season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Aye I was on about a league game.

AND within 90 mins :lol:

Lawnmower wrote:We won from being behind :lol: :lol:

Not only will this be great for the team morale, but alos for the fans -maybe a few will have a little more faith now, and perhaps stay until the end :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tim, read my posts all this season, I have had faith in Malky and his team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Aye I was on about a league game.

AND within 90 mins :lol:

:lol:
Last season then ?

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:We won from being behind :lol: :lol:

Tim, read my posts all this season, I have had faith in Malky and his team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It was a genuine question though.

Sheff Utd away maybe..

I don't really know.

I pointed it at you as you used to keep a count of it with DJ.

As for Malky, I think he's great. Real approachable open guy, who alos has an air of authority.

Many players are playing at least 10% better this year.. Marshall, Whitts Hudson, Blake even Quinn, Gerard and Naylor when called on