Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CRYSTAL PALACE TICKETS THIS SUNDAY ' NOW LESS THAN 700 ' "

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Cardiff City's ticket office will be open this " SUNDAY to sell the remaining tickets" , you can go down there in person 9am till 3pm and Mon/Tues as usual. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Less than 1,000 tickets left for this Tuesdays " Carling Cup Semi-Final, CARDIFF CITY V CRYSTAL PALACE ".

Were on course for a record crowd in our new stadium. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tickets left in the Ninian Stand 116/117 .

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS "
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " CRYSTAL PALACE TICKETS THIS SUNDAY "

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:59 pm

should have been sold out ages ago for a semi final

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:02 pm

tomo wrote:should have been sold out ages ago for a semi final

Totally agree Tomo, also anyone trying to work it out on eticketing will get it wrong.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Any left in the canton? :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:04 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:Any left in the canton? :ayatollah:

Yes Sam. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:12 pm

tomo wrote:should have been sold out ages ago for a semi final

Why should it? We couldn't even sell out for a more important game against Reading last season in the playoffs!

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City's ticket office will be open this " SUNDAY to sell the remaining tickets" , you can go down there in person 9am till 3pm and Mon/Tues as usual. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Less than 1,000 tickets left for this Tuesdays " Carling Cup Semi-Final, CARDIFF CITY V CRYSTAL PALACE ".

Will the phone be open Annis ?
My mates brother came today and wants to come Tuesday -he thought he'd have no chance of a ticket as hes not an ST holder.
Just its a long way to go from Bedwas on a Sunday. Its bad enough heing to drive into the big City every weekday and Saturday :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City's ticket office will be open this " SUNDAY to sell the remaining tickets" , you can go down there in person 9am till 3pm and Mon/Tues as usual. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My mates brother came today and wants to come Tuesday -he thought he'd have no chance of a ticket as hes not an ST holder.
Just its a long way to go from Bedwas on a Sunday. Its bad enough heing to drive into the big City every weekday and Saturday :lol:

Yes Tim, they will be. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Yes Tim, they will be. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Annis

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 am

No excuses now everyone you've been told the ticket office is now open and selling tickets, please dont ask for any, once sold out. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:05 am

Forever Blue wrote:No excuses now everyone you've been told the ticket office is now open and selling tickets, please dont ask for any, once sold out. :lol: :ayatollah:

I can confirm they are answering the phones too. :lol:

Got my extra one at 9.30 AM :ayatollah:

Middle of Ninian Stand too. :P

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:07 am

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:No excuses now everyone you've been told the ticket office is now open and selling tickets, please dont ask for any, once sold out. :lol: :ayatollah:

I can confirm they are answering the phones too. :lol:

Got my extra one at 9.30 AM :ayatollah:

Middle of Ninian Stand too. :P

Great Tim,

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:19 am

Just 794 tickets left as of 10 mins ago :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:55 am

carlccfc wrote:Just 794 tickets left as of 10 mins ago :ayatollah:

Just spoke to the Club, under 700 left now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " CRYSTAL PALACE TICKETS THIS SUNDAY ' NOW LESS THAN 700 ' "

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:05 pm

just ordered mine. :ayatollah: lucky they changed my shift from afternoons to days on friday. :D

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Maerdy boy wrote:just ordered mine. :ayatollah: lucky they changed my shift from afternoons to days on friday. :D

Great news for you. :ayatollah:

Its going to be a cracking night. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

yes the place should be rocking . Lets hope we get a earl goal because I can see Palace parking the bus and I so want another trip out to Wembley with boys and girls .

The drinking and banter on the away buses is many times better than the match it's self :)

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:40 pm

got mine over 2 weeks ago, been to quite a few this season since being back in work but now theys cut my contract down since they wouldnt let my polish co worker go because shes going through money crisis so they shared a permanent contract that was avalible to the best worker which not being big headed was me and everyone wanted the polish woman gone but hey thats life, hope she gets money sorted though her husband got living benefits drives around in a funky car own self employed business, damn i was i had money trouble like them :S! sorry to get off topic bit frustrated lately :L glad got a few games to look forward to cheer me up :) getting my blackpool ticket on friday and the gary speed tribute game

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Have they all been sold yet? A full house will be brilliant to help the Lads. BLOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Maerdy boy wrote:just ordered mine. :ayatollah: lucky they changed my shift from afternoons to days on friday. :D

Great news for you. :ayatollah:

going on to guess the palace crowd,my guess SELL OUT does that count??