Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Kitson - Ginger C*nt!

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 pm

What an absolute grade A English public schoolboy rugby reject c**t this bloke is. How he didn't even get booked is beyond me! Shoving Whittingham's face into the ground, going through the back of players with no intention to play the ball, throwing elbows and forearms. If he could handle it when he got it I might have some respect for him but he's also so whiny when someone does it to him. I can't stand him, never have and so glad we beat Portsmouth today purely to see the look on the dirty tw*t's face. :ayatollah:

Re: Dave Kitson - Ginger C*nt!

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:34 pm

He's like a ginger version of Mancini! :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:35 pm

I remember ripping the sh*t out of him at Pompey away this season, dirty little tw*t :D WE DO WHAT WE WANT !! :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Zabier wrote:What an absolute grade A English public schoolboy rugby reject c**t this bloke is. How he didn't even get booked is beyond me! Shoving Whittingham's face into the ground, going through the back of players with no intention to play the ball, throwing elbows and forearms. If he could handle it when he got it I might have some respect for him but he's also so whiny when someone does it to him. I can't stand him, never have and so glad we beat Portsmouth today purely to see the look on the dirty tw*t's face. :ayatollah:

Totally agree, complete tosser!

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Benjani made me laugh the most, he came on and just pushed everyone all the time :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Couldn't agree more, if Whitts was standing when Shitson rammed his hand into his face, he would have walked, right in front of the ref too, and he did nothing. I thought he was quite possibly the worst player I have seen at CCS. Apart from J Lloyd Samuel.
Did you see him when Blake floored him ? rolling and holding his baddie ankle. Man up you tosser.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Couldn't agree more, if Whitts was standing when Shitson rammed his hand into his face, he would have walked, right in front of the ref too, and he did nothing. I thought he was quite possibly the worst player I have seen at CCS. Apart from J Lloyd Samuel.
Did you see him when Blake floored him ? rolling and holding his baddie ankle. Man up you tosser.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Ashdown - Dodgy keeper. What a tw*t. Anyone else see his gesture towards the Canton when we were booing him
Kitson - Everything mentioned above. Hate the b*stard with a passion.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:29 pm

CantonJack wrote:Ashdown - Dodgy keeper. What a tw*t. Anyone else see his gesture towards the Canton when we were booing him

Dont you mean Henderson :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:30 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:
CantonJack wrote:Ashdown - Dodgy keeper. What a tw*t. Anyone else see his gesture towards the Canton when we were booing him

Hahaha, poor Ashdown.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:31 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:

Oh I thought Ashdown was between the sticks. Still, he's a tw*t

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Agree he was a total tosser - I hate this type of player

So happy when we got the winner -

:ayatollah: :D :old: