Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For those who leave early!LOL

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Hope you feel gutted now and stay to watch your team till the end for rest of season- They need us!
Well Done City should have scored 6 today .
Need to stop giving a way stupid goals but great day to be a bluebird.
Massive win that was -wouldnt have happened under Jonesy!
In Malky we trust! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: For those who leave early!LOL

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:04 pm

:ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 pm

100%---------- happy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:28 pm

dinkypoohblue wrote:Hope you feel gutted now and stay to watch your team till the end for rest of season- They need us!

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:41 pm

dinkypoohblue wrote:Hope you feel gutted now and stay to watch your team till the end for rest of season- They need us!

I left early, 88 mins!

Certainly not gutted, the opposite actually....absolutely ecstatic. Bloody cracking goal too, just seen it on Sky :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Valley Lad wrote:

I left early, 88 mins!

Certainly not gutted, the opposite actually....absolutely ecstatic. Bloody cracking goal too, just seen it on Sky :ayatollah:

Much better live though!!

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:
Valley Lad wrote:

I left early, 88 mins!

No argument from me there , quite funny witnessing all car horns going off and people on the road doing the :ayatollah:

I had to get away and would much rather here a jubilant home cheer than an away one, don't feel guilty and will be there Tues til the death whatever the score.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Valley Lad wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:
Valley Lad wrote:

I left early, 88 mins!

Yeah the whole place went ballistic.............lets hope we do it again Tuesday

:ayatollah: :old:

No argument from me there , quite funny witnessing all car horns going off and people on the road doing the :ayatollah:

I had to get away and would much rather here a jubilant home cheer than an away one, don't feel guilty and will be there Tues til the death whatever the score.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Never understand this type of post. Why would City fans who left early feel gutted if we score a winner after they have left?

Like all Bluebirds they would have cheered their f**king hearts out when the noise from the ground indicated that Conway had smashed home the winner.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:12 pm

bitter sweet feeling. gutted and ecstatic same time. :oops:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:35 am

They won't (stay) because they all have 'genuine' reasons for going early if you listen to them :roll:

All I can say is that if the team gave up as easily as some fans then we'd be 2 (maybe 3) points worse off this evening than we are....and last season I believe we WOULD have been!! ;)

Get behind this team and this manager. Exciting times ahead!! :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:02 am

I pay my way and if I want to leave at half time that is up to me, if I want to leave on 89 mins that's what I will do. If anyone has got a problem with that they know what they can do. I have noticed that most of the moans about this come from people near a exit where you can leave straight after the whistle, these people should try it at the back where it can take a lot longer to exit. As it happens yesterday I seen the goal, and that was my choice.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:44 am

kenfighillblue wrote:I pay my way and if I want to leave at half time that is up to me, if I want to leave on 89 mins that's what I will do. If anyone has got a problem with that they know what they can do. I have noticed that most of the moans about this come from people near a exit where you can leave straight after the whistle, these people should try it at the back where it can take a lot longer to exit. As it happens yesterday I seen the goal, and that was my choice.

He does what he wants, he does what he wants that boy Kenfigblue does what he wants

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:56 am

Sven Ghali wrote:They won't (stay) because they all have 'genuine' reasons for going early if you listen to them :roll:

All I can say is that if the team gave up as easily as some fans then we'd be 2 (maybe 3) points worse off this evening than we are....and last season I believe we WOULD have been!! ;)

Get behind this team and this manager. Exciting times ahead!! :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's an absolute stupid argument. Of course some fans have good reason to leave early and frankly it is not for you to question, indeed one day you might 'have' good reason to leave early yourself.

As for the team they are paid handsomely to play until the final whistle and that would be true if 22k had left before the end. That is in contrast to the 'paying customer' or the 'fan' who can choose to leave whenever they like.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:12 am

malkies reaction after the players left the pitch was amazing seemed more jubilant than ever, and im glad i was there to witness that not just the 3rd and winning goal :D :ayatollah:

P.S did you see the third goal annis ??? :o

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:24 pm

Of course its entirely up to the individual to leave when they want but my personal opinion on the subject is id rather stay to the end and applaud Malky and our players on their continued heroics on the pitch even if it means waiting in traffic for longer.
A lot of people who leave early seem to be really touchy on the subject,is it because deep down they wish they would have stayed ;) ;)

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:11 pm

kenfighillblue wrote:I pay my way and if I want to leave at half time that is up to me, if I want to leave on 89 mins that's what I will do. If anyone has got a problem with that they know what they can do. I have noticed that most of the moans about this come from people near a exit where you can leave straight after the whistle, these people should try it at the back where it can take a lot longer to exit. As it happens yesterday I seen the goal, and that was my choice.

Your choice to sit at the back mate,should have chosen a seat lower down then. :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:41 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:
Valley Lad wrote:

I left early, 88 mins!

can't pause or rewind live but you can on Sky :lol:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Your choice to sit at the back mate,should have chosen a seat lower down then. :lol: :lol:

bad design in the stadium the exits should be further down and there should Exits to the rear. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:34 pm

As far as I see it you would never leave a film halfway through to get out quicker.

You'd never leave a play to get out quicker.

You'd never leave a concert to get out quicker.

So why on Earth is it perfectly fine to leave a football match to get out quicker?

Fair enough some people do have genuine reasons but the main difference between the above and football is if the crowd start leaving early in a footy match it can really affect the players. A film will carry on playing.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Aramore wrote:As far as I see it you would never leave a film halfway through to get out quicker.

You'd never leave a play to get out quicker.

You'd never leave a concert to get out quicker.

So why on Earth is it perfectly fine to leave a football match to get out quicker?

Fair enough some people do have genuine reasons but the main difference between the above and football is if the crowd start leaving early in a footy match it can really affect the players. A film will carry on playing.

Seen plenty people leave gigs or a film early.

Its their choice.

Get over it.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Yes it is their choice to leave early and i dont care less as long as they dont disrupt me watching the game on their way out

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:16 pm

bluecyw wrote:Yes it is their choice to leave early and i dont care less as long as they dont disrupt me watching the game on their way out

How long does it take to walk past? 1 second?

Get over it

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Great to be there witnessing it but i dont personally give a f**k if people leave or not! :ayatollah: