Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea Towns Away Support

Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Well under a 1000 at Sunderland. Awful for the self proclaimed best team in prem league...

Re: Swansea Towns Away Support

Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:04 pm

How do you know mate?

Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:16 pm

6 bysedd wrote:How do you know mate?

Just seen pictures at HT from Stadium of Light. Very poor despite it being a long treck.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Well under a 1000 at Sunderland. Awful for the self proclaimed best team in prem league...

Why go away to watch them lose again...fcuking peg selling troglodytes!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:How do you know mate?

Just seen pictures at HT from Stadium of Light. Very poor despite it being a long treck.

I saw that LMAO

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Still making jack threads? :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Same old lets talk about the jacks thread.We get 3points lets get down on the jacks violin its boring and makes us look idiots when we still have not sold out for a semi final cup game,which is shocking to be honest we should have sold out in days weeks ago according to some of are fans we got a fan base like real madrid the way people talk on here :(

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Still making jack threads? :lol:

Occasionally I just love to laugh at them after reading the crap spouted by the likes of magic daps etc....

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:42 pm

1637 swans ther.officaly anonced over the tannoy,i did not go my self but my son went with his football club and thats what was said.
Again you have started a thred on us and again you have made a cock of your self.
Why do you say such stupid things with out knowing any facts. :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Well under a 1000 at Sunderland. Awful for the self proclaimed best team in prem league...

Gareth, About 5 years ago on a night game, we took over 1,200 fans in the Championship, I took a full coach and two mini buses and could of taken more.

We took over 3,500 on a night game to Newcastle in the Championship. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:1637 swans ther.officaly anonced over the tannoy,i did not go my self but my son went with his football club and thats what was said.
Again you have started a thred on us and again you have made a cock of your self.

1600 is bollocks :ayatollah: . Saw pictures from the ground. Why don't you go back to your board if you don't like what is written on here?

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:1637 swans ther.officaly anonced over the tannoy,i did not go my self but my son went with his football club and thats what was said.

ive never heard an club announce how many away fans have turned up ? ? i must be to pissed to listen..

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

ive never heard an club announce how many away fans have turned up ? ? i must be to pissed to listen..

Nor have I. Hmm :shock:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Right to be fair if it was half time !! then a lot are normally in the concoarse

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Small clubs like Swansea Town will always have small stadiums and poor home and away support.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:07 pm

allways do it down here tiger,plus how many premier games have u been to with cardiff????no need to talk shit will leave that to u lot,,but will say u said u saw pics at half time???dont u think that pepole may have left to get refreshments???posible...and as for u taken so many away in the past,its a middle of a reasesion and just after xmas,u should know that as u could not sell out palice away yet easy to get to..but 1637 was the away support today

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:08 pm

actually it was 847 ----f@king gypos.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:11 pm

swansealad69 wrote:allways do it down here tiger,plus how many premier games have u been to with cardiff????no need to talk shit will leave that to u lot,,but will say u said u saw pics at half time???dont u think that pepole may have left to get refreshments???posible...and as for u taken so many away in the past,its a middle of a reasesion and just after xmas,u should know that as u could not sell out palice away yet easy to get to..but 1637 was the away support today

:lol: What a f*cking pillok! Seems all their come backs these days have to have the words Premiership in them! Getting a Tad boring now mate! Get back to your speak and spell, and keep trying.

oh, and do the ayatollah for a bluebirds win - I dare you! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Blazing what does it fooking matter ? What does it matter to us ? Fooking pointless IMO and making us sound obsessed. You are more interested in how many Caravans went North today than City's last gasp win. Not very positive Blazing :roll:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

How do you Know Saddles ? 1 caravan for every 20.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

Blazing what does it fooking matter ? What does it matter to us ? Fooking pointless IMO and making us sound obsessed. You are more interested in how many Caravans went North today than City's last gasp win. Not very positive Blazing :roll:

Fair point and well made!! ---- I'll go and find my positive hat now and start a mega-positive thread!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Blazing has now left this thread and gone to start a positive one !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:21 pm

as the swansea away support pulled in for a piss near sunderland , all of the fans met at the same place...

all 800 !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.