Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAMOUS FAN BANNED FROM TODAY'S GAME

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Merlin wrote:Not sure if he got in - In the end, but he certainly provided the ninian inn with some light entertainment and a few songs, poor b*stard!

The only home game he ever missed in 49 years was a long time ago - when he fell off a scooter and injured himself! :lol:

Seriously though - whoever created a fake twitter account on him today cost him big time.... b*stard. :roll:

He fell off his scotter returning the ayatollah to someone.

Wrong.

Was buying a fanzine a few years ago, Dai was regaling / boring the fanzine seller. He was asked if that story was true, Dai replied "No. Someone suggested it, I didn't bother correcting them as it made it sound more interesting".

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:38 pm

nerd wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Merlin wrote:Not sure if he got in - In the end, but he certainly provided the ninian inn with some light entertainment and a few songs, poor b*stard!

The only home game he ever missed in 49 years was a long time ago - when he fell off a scooter and injured himself! :lol:

Seriously though - whoever created a fake twitter account on him today cost him big time.... b*stard. :roll:

Wrong.

Was buying a fanzine a few years ago, Dai was regaling / boring the fanzine seller. He was asked if that story was true, Dai replied "No. Someone suggested it, I didn't bother correcting them as it made it sound more interesting".

You've been nerded! :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:43 pm

nerd wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Wrong.

Its true, he did fall of his scooter doing the :ayatollah: to the players and they told me at the time and Dai admitted it today in the Ninian Pub. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Seen himin Ivor Davies today so he was unaware He was banned ?
He must have mortified

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nerd wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Wrong.

Its true, he did fall of his scooter doing the :ayatollah: to the players and they told me at the time and Dai admitted it today in the Ninian Pub. :lol: :ayatollah:

Well, whilst Dai is lacking some brain cells, I can't see him lying when he admitted the story was bs. Then again, he was thick enough to give two different versions of the story. Once whilst I was going into Ninian, he was telling all and sundry a fan in a car he recognised drove by and he gave him an ayatollah.

So there's three versions if you include the one where he admitted it was bs.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:10 pm

nerd wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nerd wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Wrong.

Well, whilst Dai is lacking some brain cells, I can't see him lying when he admitted the story was bs. Then again, he was thick enough to give two different versions of the story. Once whilst I was going into Ninian, he was telling all and sundry a fan in a car he recognised drove by and he gave him an ayatollah.

So there's three versions if you include the one where he admitted it was bs.

Thats Dai for you, he lied about his ban today, but Carl got the reasons straight from our club. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:21 pm

dai hunt is our version of that c.nt who rings the bell for pompey :evil:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 pm

How long is he banned for

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:27 pm

super kev legend wrote:How long is he banned for

for good hopefully

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:31 pm

polo wrote:

for good hopefully

That's a tad harsh! Dai Hunt might be annoying but he was there in the 80s when very few others were. If he has done something that warrants a ban i'll take it back but you want find a more loyal (nor irritating) fan.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:33 pm

They ought to ban hid brother Mike!!

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
polo wrote:

for good hopefully

That's a tad harsh! Dai Hunt might be annoying but he was there in the 80s when very few others were. If he has done something that warrants a ban i'll take it back but you want find a more loyal (nor irritating) fan.

im dispyting his loyalty but he spoils the game for others.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:38 pm

why dont carl just tell us :?

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:41 pm

polo wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
polo wrote:

for good hopefully

im dispyting his loyalty but he spoils the game for others.

Surely the club could warn him about his conduct before a ban

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:41 pm

jinks-rct wrote:why dont carl just tell us :?

Because he has been called in to work for a couple of hrs and he has had to drive home to Skewen.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Because he has been called in to work for a couple of hrs and he has had to drive home to Skewen.

just tell us mun :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:47 pm

polo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Its a long story and to much for me to type with one finger. :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:02 pm

I remember first being aware of Dai at Blackpool away in about 1990 when he had that horn that looked like a dodgy bit of pipe from B&Q. He was surrounded by his followers - a gang of youngsters who appeared to think he was actually quite cool rather than a raving lunatic.

He's City mad and I love characters like that (as long as I don't sit by him obviously).
:ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Sat next to Dai on a bus all the way to Norwich for a midweek fixture and all the way home.......I'm telling you now that was the longest trip of my life :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:25 pm

It was he was abusing Heaton about our defeat at Palace

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
polo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:It was he was abusing Heaton about our defeat at Palace

shame heaton didnt put one on him

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Was It Dave Jones ? :lol:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:35 pm

The full story will be on here in 10 mins. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The full story will be on here in 10 mins. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

it his about him abusing Heaton

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The full story will be on here in 10 mins. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

it his about him abusing Heaton

" TOM HEATON VERBALLY ABUSED TODAY "
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68586

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
polo wrote:

for good hopefully

Think you need to take it back Gareth :lol:

Shame Tom heaton didnt give him a slap.

A. For being a total c.unt

B. For going over to the Ninian and lying

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:03 pm

polo wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
polo wrote:

for good hopefully

Think you need to take it back Gareth :lol:

Shame Tom heaton didnt give him a slap.

A. For being a total c.unt

B. For going over to the Ninian and lying

It's taken back! :lol:
No need for personal abuse at anybody least of all Heaton who is a decent bloke.

Ban Dai for rest of season if he does it again.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:31 am

Hmmm, seems the truth is something completely different and if true he is lucky not to be banned for the season (or longer) by wayne Nash and the club

Not good, Dai Hunt. We don't need that even from one of our more eccentric fans!!
:oops: