Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CARL CURTIS RALLIES OUR FANS AND ALSO SAYS WE NEED "

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:41 am

Strengthening now.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -30168160/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " CARL CURTIS RALLIES OUR FANS AND ALSO SAYS WE NEED "

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:09 am

annis, it's a bit disappointing that we always have to "rally" our fans. years ago we never had to get the fans up for games....our fans we're always up for it especially if we had a big cup game. :( but i'm sure today and on tuesday our fans will be right up for it :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:19 am

lewis91 wrote:annis, it's a bit disappointing that we always have to "rally" our fans. years ago we never had to get the fans up for games....our fans we're always up for it especially if we had a big cup game. :( but i'm sure today and on tuesday our fans will be right up for it :ayatollah:

Lewis, Your right there, we should not have to, but I suppose thats how football has gone and fans with it.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:21 am

Lets just be patient

Im sure MM has his pool of players, we just have to make sure he brings the right player to the club :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:36 am

I think Tuesday the fans will play their part, and it will be Another night like the Leicester play Off Semi :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:00 pm

blue nile wrote:I think Tuesday the fans will play their part, and it will be Another night like the Leicester play Off Semi :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now that was special, one of the few nights we all came alive in the new stadium. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:46 pm

lewis91 wrote:annis, it's a bit disappointing that we always have to "rally" our fans. years ago we never had to get the fans up for games....our fans we're always up for it especially if we had a big cup game. :( but i'm sure today and on tuesday our fans will be right up for it :ayatollah:

I've being saying for ages we need to make at least 4 quality signings for both the Ninian and the Canton ;)

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I've being saying for ages we need to make at least 4 quality signings for both the Ninian and the Canton ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:43 am

lewis91 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will sign a new contract straight away!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Look forward to next weeks Echo column Carlos. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Look forward to next weeks Echo column Carlos. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hopefully it will be talking about a trip to Wembley :ayatollah: