Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Dougie Freedman -Cardiff City are " SCARED STIFF " "

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:33 pm

looking forward to a cracking game and hopefully brilliant atmosphere be great to get to another final but being honest i took more pleasure beating pompey what will be will be blooooooooooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:09 pm

PtB wrote:We must be shitting ourselves hence us putting out a full team today and Palace making a number of changes for their game at Blackpool - clearly the league more important to us.

spot on, rather than rest the players they should be polishing the team bus they are going to park in front of our goal,he also said that they deserve it???no one deserves it you earn it like everyone else.wouldn't it be ironic if they dont make wembly ,then lose out to blackpool by a point to get into the play off,could end up with a big omlet on his face.best keep your rousing speaches for the dressing room.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:49 pm

PtB wrote:f**k 'im, Scottish c**t.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:17 am

PalaceFan wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:All said in the "Croydon Advertiser" :roll:

Is that one of those free newspapers that get left on buses and end up being used as quilt covers for the homeless :lol:

No, it's the main paper which provides quite a few pages of sport, mostly dedicated to Palace. It costs 60p, so not really for the homeless. Or was that just a petty dig at the area?

Yes, Dougie was playing mind games. He seems to enjoy doing that, but usually he just leaves it for transfers.

Could either backfire or work very well. We shall see.

Well done Sherlock, yes it was a petty dig at your area :roll:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:23 am

palace_fan1 wrote:Hi all, Palace fan come in peace!
Looking forward to the game this week, should be a cracker!

I just thought I'd see what your reaction was to the article that was written on Walesonline.
It surprised me to see Dougie talking like this as it's not really his style, however. if you read his actual words it appears very different.
This article is re-hashed from an interview done with a local journo, when you read the original article it appears completely different.
Thought I'd post the link to the article.
http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/FRE ... story.html

Anyway, enjoy the game & may the best man win!

I have read the link article and TBH it doesn't seem to be any different :?

In all honesty I don't think DF has done himself any favours because I can assure you no-one is shitting themselves over a game against C Palace.

Like yourseleves we have had years of disappointment and at times successes. If you support your local team (rather than being a plastic) that's how it works and you become used to one or the other.

As you said bring the game on and may the best team (Cardiff City ;) ) win :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Lets shove it up em

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:04 am

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ca ... 56864.html

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:47 am

Good luck from Brighton tonight. We will all be rooting for you.
We had a very good weekend results wise, we just need Cardiff to complete their mission tonight.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:53 am

bashlsdir wrote:Good luck from Brighton tonight. We will all be rooting for you.
We had a very good weekend results wise, we just need Cardiff to complete their mission tonight.

Thank you very much mate, it's going to be a very hard game and very close but I'm hoping that we will have the edge over them come the final whistle.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 am

Let him say what he wants, They only managed to score that pathetic goal becuase Heaton left his line, If he didnt leave it they wouldnt have scored. Hopefully Marshall is starting tonight anyways.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Message to Dougie......we are Cardiff City and we don't bottle fcuk all!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:10 pm

Eating his words now!! It's a long road back to London!!

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:12 am

Muggy Dougie :old:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:30 am

Were not effing scared, we not effing scared, Dougie Freeman were not effing scared!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:31 am

Were not effing scared, we not effing scared, Dougie Freeman were not effing scared!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:49 am

:lol: AV IT FREEDMAN, THAT WILL TEACH HIM 2 SHOOT HIS MOUTH OFF :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: